Creepy Keep my dedicated section to write hints.

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Creepy Keep my dedicated section to write hints.

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:00 pm

My hints for the CREEPY KEEP. As I promised somewhere on this forum...
So... Here they come!

WARNING: BIG SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy Keep -- The Entrance
At the beginning you will go right until you are in the screenshot.

1. Those powder kegs WILL float, push them in the water (yellow arrow) and go in the TP.
2. Collect the key and push the keg on the pink button. (red arrow) As a result, the circled Kaboom! will go in circled kegs and free the way. Collect all the keys and go to the room with a ghost.
3. To deal with a ghost, push ONE powder keg in the water along the green arrow. The ghost will come out and explode by a powder keg near the orange X. (surprise surprise)
4. Collect keys, bonus coins, and exit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:44 pm

More comes...

Friend/Foe

1. Step at the red X to blow up the three kegs.
2. Step on and off the yellow X (the crumbling tile) to collapse it. To free all the kegs push box along the lightblue arrow in the upper section and along the orange arrow in the bottom section. When you pushed the two kegs, get the key at the light-blue X, but not the other. Get it later.
3. To get past the two Kaboom!s wait until one Kaboom! is at the orange X, and quickly and carefully follow the yellow path. (don't catch two other bonus coins until later time.
4. Push one box in the corner (green arrow): you don't need it. Push the other at the purple X. Wait until one Kaboom! will destroy itself in the gray circle (note: the two boxes with blue X will explode, but the box with a black X will not.) and trap another Kaboom! at the green X.
5. Push the box with a black X along the orange arrow and trap the last Kaboom! at the pink circle. (Note that you will need to remove this bonus-coin first, and carefully avoid the final Kaboom!)
6. Use the box with a white X to destroy the flame next to the gold star. Exit.

(Phew, this was a much longer hint!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:04 pm

More comes...

This Place is Haunted!
1. Begin by pushing the box to the left. (orange arrow) Avoid the ghost, of course.
2. Stand at the red X and push the boulder along the red arrow. Get all keys/bonuses here and push the boulder along the yellow arrow.
3. Push the box along the green arrow and go further (the tile collapses, so the ghost is no more dangerous.)
4. Push the ice block at the bottom blue X to stop the boulder one tile higher. (It stops another boulder, too, but that's no problem.) Push it to top blue X and push the first boulder in the water. Push the ice block back to the first blue X.
5. Follow the blue arrow (one-step!) and immediately back and left to get another boulder. Repeat the previous step to get the second boulder in the water.
6. QUICK, now follow the pink arrows. If done quickly enough, the ghosts will not be freed.
7. Push the box in the water. (gray arrow) Collect as many bonus coins as you can, and exit.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the picture first time.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:43 pm

More comes:

The Courtyard

1. Switch to Loof. Begin by pushing boxes along the grey arrow. Collect as many bonus coins as you can right now and go off that island.
2. Get all the bonuses which are in the open. Push two boxes along the yellow arrows. Use the boxes with green X and gray X to build bridges on the green X and the gray X respectively.
3. Follow the blue arrows for the teleporter-puzzle. (Note that the other light-blue TP is invisible in the picture, sorry for that.) To get the key at the orange X, enter the other blue TP from the right (orange arrow)
4. There is a hidden passageway (red arrow) walk through it until one Kaboom! is freed. Walk through the green TP and wait for the Kaboom! to be spiked.
5. Push one box at the yellow X to spike another Kaboom!
6. Push the keg one step along the white arrow and step at the purple button and go out of Kaboom!s way. Wait for the kaboom to happen.
7. Use violet arrow to get out of this area.
8. Exit with Loof. Have Stinky to use the box in the blue circle to get the remaining points on the ghost-island (see another blue circle?) and exit too.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:29 pm

More comes...

Finding The Way Out and The Way In
NOTES: It's extremely hard to describe exactly. If something is unclear, or wrong, PM me. A few keys/bonuses are behind the fake walls.

1. Push the box along the red arrow and step off the button. When Kaboom! is destroyed push the ice cube along the orange arrow.
2. Manipulate the Chomper to explode in the barrel.
3. Push the box at the conveyor button.
4. Maneuver one ice block somewhere when it won't be a trouble and the other on the green button.
5. Maneuver the box along the yellow arrow (or not along it?) in the water.
6. Follow the light-blue arrow to get one keg and push it in the TP from the bottom to kill Kaboom!s.
7. Push the ice block in the TP from the bottom and on the yellow button.
8. When rock is at white X, go collect white-circled keys. When rock is at gray X, go collect gray-circled keys. When it's safe move to the gold star. Collect bonus points and exit.

(Again, it is very hard to describe exactly, if something is unclear or wrong, PM me.)

EDIT: OMG! Just now I realised that I changed my way a bit (when tried to make it "from memory") and got a spare box (which is by one of keys) and a spare ice cube! (on the green button, it can be moved after the keg-work is done) What is the use for them?? :lol:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:38 pm

Finally even more comes...

The Way Out
Possibly the hardest level in the entire Creepy Keep. Anyway:

1. Begin with Stinky. Push the boulder along the blue arrow, breaking the wooden boxes.
2. Now take out of here the two steel boxes and move them somewhere in the first room.
3. Use one given and one taken out steel box to build the bridge over the lava in the upper section. (pink arrow)
4. Another pink arrow: push the wooden box out of the way. Move the steel box so the cannon will smash thewooden boxes.
5. Use a one steel box to remove the flames at the red circle, and the wood box to take care of the flame at the white X.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 with a bottom section.
7. Position two reflectors as shown in green lines and have Stinky to press the blue button and Loof will press pink button. (thus removing the box near Peegue) Have Stinky to step off the blue button.
8. CHECK AGAIN THAT THE ROUND BLUE BUTTON IS NOT PRESSED, since this is your last chance to do so.
9. Use Peegue to remove white-circled key. White arrow shows the way of z-bots. They will press the blue square button and kill themselves in the water.
10. Move both Stinky and Loof into Peegue's area.
11. Using teamwork get the two reflectors in positions shown in red lines. (One will need to stay on the button, while the other two will push reflectors)
12. Have Peegue to wait until two boxes are destroyed and walk off the pink button. Exit with all three characters.

Note: there are 5 bonuses on this level. Three of them are in the open, while the other two are hidden. Good luck!
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:02 pm

WOW, you really put a lot of time & effort into this, where were you when I was playing WSW :wink: :D :D .
I'm certain those that haven't played these levels yet will really appreciate your efforts. :D
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:19 pm

I promised to work on hints when I will finish "THE WAY OUT"
I managed it only now.
I thought it would be unhonest to do it while "THE WAY OUT" was still uncompleted.
When I'll have time I will write the remaining hints.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:57 pm

More comes...

Lookout Tower
Sokoban, Sokoban, Sokoban, Sokoban
You either love it or hate,
Probably I made a good offtop,
But I just couldn't not to sing!

Well, but I really got offtop. :wink: And the text is a bit poor in grammar. It's hard to write songs in not-a-native-tongue without going off-grammar.
But well, let's carry on for a level. :wink:

1. Do not collect the two keys, go through the teleporter. Maneuver three boxes as the red arrow shows in the bottom teleporter. The third box will end up in the water. Get the two keys.
2. Maneuver the box at the light-blue X by the yellow arrow (you will need to use the teleporter a couple of times)
3. Move the final 2 boxes as the green arrow shows. Don't worry about the breakable tile at the gray X -- it can be crossed three times and you need only two of them.
4. Collect keys and coins, and exit.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:39 am

After a long break...

Watch Your Step
1. Roll two boulders along the red arrow in the water.
2. Roll two boulders along the yellow arrow in the water. The red X (the crumbling tile) crashes after going over it, but that's no bad. Destroy the ice cube in the water: it's a decoy.
3. There are two boulders leftover. Push them along the green arrows to destroy the powder kegs.
4. The two boxes (cyan X'ses) are used to build bridges at the cyan X'ses respectively.
5. To get two bonuses in a corner, push the two boxes along the cyan arrows.
Last edited by Muzozavr on Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:54 pm

More comes...

The Dungeon
HINT: There are many, many hidden ice cubes in the walls of ghost's room. If you killed the ghost with a powder keg, use one ice cube on a button. Use three more ice cubes at the green X'ses to protect yourself from the boulders.

Full solution:
1. Have Stinky to stand at the cyan button (red X, invisinble in screenshot) and switch to Loof.
2. If you are going for an easy solution, push the keg out and back in the room, move Stinky off the button, and place a keg on the button. However, to get maximal points, you need to keep a keg. Go to the gray X.
3. At the gray X you need to do some precise movements:

D (D-U) (D-U) (U-U) Moves in () must be done without pauses. Push the cube along the yellow arrow on the button and collect the key. Push the box on a conveyor button, it MUST stay covered.
4. "Dance" with a powder keg a little, to kill the ghost, while avoiding to be killed yourself.
5. Collect the keys/coins in the ghost's room, and take out one of the hidden ice cubes to place it on the button. All three characters can now go out.
6. Get the key marked in green and take out three more ice cubes and place them at the green X'ses to protect yourself from a danger.
7. Push the boulder along the orange arrow. Note that it started the conveyors, that's why we must use three ice cubes. Get the key.
8. Go in the blue teleporter, collect two keys, and enter it from the left. Go in the light-blue teleporter (invisible in the screenshot) to collect the bonus coin and exit. Repeat with other characters, minding that there is no keys left to collect. All three exited succesfully.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:43 pm

More comes...

The Moat

NOTE: There are many tight passages which are invisible in screenshot. Sorry.

HINT: The box at the red X is a decoy. If you don't know what the last sign means, it's a reference to the level "Crossing The Drawbridge".

1. Get all the obvious keys.
2. Get rid of the Z-bot. Again, it's very badly visible in screenshot (but visible). Have Loof to carefully get the white-circled key and get the cyan-circled key. The Z-bot will walk in the water. Roll the boulders along the red arrow in the water and stand at the green X. Switch to Peegue.
3. Have Peegue and Loof to push the box along the green arrow.
4. Push the box along the white arrow. (collect the left key first)
5. Step on the cyan X and using Peegue and Loof together push it along the cyan arrow.
6. To deal with a Kaboom!, take a bonus-coin in the orange circle, and the Kaboom! will walk in flame.
7. Peegue and Loof can now use the two boxes at the orange X'ses to complete the bridge and get the three final keys. Exit with both characters.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:22 pm

And the last one comes...

Crossing The Drawbridge

Mette already explained what he did, but I want to explain the planned way, since the online solution is quite vague.

1. Have Stinky to stand on one collapsible tile and back, push boulders along the yellow arrows, and go back to your original position.
2. Have Loof to push the metal box one-step along the cyan arrow, have Peegue to roll the boulder along the red arrow with a help of Stinky. Have Stinky to stay at the second collapsible tile and back.
3. Have Loof to push the metal box two steps further to the left, boulder to the left. Have Stinky to roll the boulder down.
4. Use Peegue and Stinky to get a metal box in the water.
5. Stinky crosses the drawbridge.
6. Boulder puzzle:
6a. Push the boulder along the red arrow.
6b. Push the boulder along the yellow arrow.
6c. Push the boulder along the green arrow.
6d. Push the two boulders along the orange arrow.
7. Push the ice cube along the blue arrow to free the other boxes. With one wood box and two metal boxes complete the bridge.
8. Collect the bonus coins and exit with all three characters.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

How do I get the Pictures of the Solutions

Post by Gold Raven » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:45 pm

I am playin WSW again and would really like to solve some of the levels that I cheated on before.....you know with F9...didn't feel too good about it..... :roll: ....so now I come to this forum to get help.... :D ....and read all of Muzozavr great Big Spoilers...but I cannot get the pictures of the X's.....read on some other thread that I would have to become a member...which I have done....Can somone Help? :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:47 pm

OMG!! They Just came up when I posted the above Message...,!!! :stinkyhappy: so Very! Thank you Midnight Syenergy for making such a Way 8) Cool Game... Thanks from the Bottom of me Tail Feathers... :D
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
SM
Platinum Wonderlander

Muzozavr, thanks so very much for these game tips!

Post by SM » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:31 pm

How very fine of you to take the time and trouble to put these solutions on the forum!

The Wonderland series is really the best I have found on the net and it is "Wonder-ful" to have solutions to each puzzle, if the need arises :)

Thanks again for this grrrrrreat job :)
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:33 pm

I don't get the Dungeon. If I push the box, it lands in the water, not on the button! I am pushing it without stopping. I can get me across but no box.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:01 pm

Follow my instructions to the letter, you do have to push the box in the water but once you've did you did the first D in the described movements so do the rest of the shown DUs and you'll get an ice cube and use that on a button.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:04 pm

okay got that. But how do I kill the stupid ghost? He escapes before I can trap him in the area with the treadmill. And then I can't kill him. Help.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:06 pm

Look closer at the solution it's only for score, so if you don't feel like it, let him to roam around.
I get a lot of ghost kills if the keg is placed on the button in the first room.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:31 pm

I finally did it! Thanks. Now on to another level.
bananabread
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bananabread » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:00 pm

Hi Muzozavr, I simply want to thank you for taking the time to put all these hints for creepy keep. Although, I think there is no fun when you follow complete walktroughs (where is the challenge if someone else solve the puzzle for you), I really love your hints and use them whenever I'm stuck. Sometimes, it takes a little light to understand these puzzles. so, it was my message. Thanks a lot. :)
trudyrou
Bronze Wonderlander

Thank you for all your help

Post by trudyrou » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:32 pm

Thank you to all those who replied. I did finally figure it out after I posted. Didn't realize I could walk into the wall to collect the coin.
Thanks Again.
LCgirl

Friend/Foe

Post by LCgirl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:26 am

Step 4 in Friend/Foe, how to trap the Kaboom at green X?

Thanks very much for these hints. It helps a lot. :D