flicking in... flicking out...

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

flicking in... flicking out...

Post by RoberTime » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:51 am

Hey there, I'm on my first barrage of posts of 2021. Don't mind me, but like, 98% of my activity was on the (Unofficial) Discord Wonderland server chatting, sharing stuff, and memeing informally like usual (But I'm coming to realization that it's just stupid and immature of me at this point, which was all the more reason why I was an entertainment wannabe, something something).

Is this long-standing Wonderland veteran finally back in order? Yes and no. I'm just addressing that I AM still active, but not on the forums much. However, I started working on a somewhat big Wonderland-based side project. It's a big video about the Midnight Synergy Games Collection (Ultimate Edition) in a review and retrospect, summarizing nearly everything and giving my own opinions of each game in the collection.

With this brainstorming coming into play, I'm feeling for some Wonderland stuff again. But I'll go slow and see what turns up in the long run. I'm replaying the Wonderland games just to flood in more interest in my customization interests. I'm also occasionally going up to the trailer park (Minimal reception and no internet) yet I still could play Wonderland and work on stuff up there.

When I say flicking in and out, that just means that, considering my usual movements. Don't take it seriously as an actual return. Because something else may pop up which may drive me away. Still, I continue to work on this review of mine.
Pichosaur

Re: flicking in... flicking out...

Post by Pichosaur » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:10 pm

Hello! Welcome back! :stinkyhappy:

I'm actually brand new to the community myself - I've loved this game since it came out, and recently remembered the forums existed and would quite like to be more involved in the community! As a result, I do have a question, actually - you mentioned a Wonderland Discord server; is this accessible, and if so, how would I be able to join this? It sounds nice :)

I hope you enjoy your journey back into the world of Wonderland! :stinkylol:
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:14 am

Pichosaur wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:10 pm

I'm actually brand new to the community myself - I've loved this game since it came out, and recently remembered the forums existed and would quite like to be more involved in the community! As a result, I do have a question, actually - you mentioned a Wonderland Discord server; is this accessible, and if so, how would I be able to join this? It sounds nice :)

Yes it is, you just have to drop a private message to me or him.

And welcome to the forums, hope you will enjoy your stay here! :D :D
Previously known as Aryan101
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:36 am

Pichosaur wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:10 pm

Welcome to the forums! It's warming that people get into the community years after the trilogies finished :stinkyhappy:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:37 am

RoberTime wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:51 am

Is this long-standing Wonderland veteran finally back in order? Yes and no. I'm just addressing that I AM still active, but not on the forums much. However, I started working on a somewhat big Wonderland-based side project. It's a big video about the Midnight Synergy Games Collection (Ultimate Edition) in a review and retrospect, summarizing nearly everything and giving my own opinions of each game in the collection.

With this brainstorming coming into play, I'm feeling for some Wonderland stuff again. But I'll go slow and see what turns up in the long run. I'm replaying the Wonderland games just to flood in more interest in my customization interests. I'm also occasionally going up to the trailer park (Minimal reception and no internet) yet I still could play Wonderland and work on stuff up there.
Looking forward to your video! And hope all goes well up there. :mrgreen:
Pichosaur

Post by Pichosaur » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:29 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:36 am
Welcome to the forums! It's warming that people get into the community years after the trilogies finished :stinkyhappy:
Thank you! It's honestly warming to see the community still exists - I did worry that by the time I got here, it might be dwindling, but the forums seem way more active than I had first thought! I'm super excited to be here - when I say Wonderland is always on my mind, I really do mean not a day goes by where I don't think about some aspect of this game :stinkylol:
Lazy Loof wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:14 am
Yes it is, you just have to drop a private message to me or him.

And welcome to the forums, hope you will enjoy your stay here! :D :D
Thank you so much! I'll do just that - sounds awesome! And thank you for the warm welcome, everyone here seems so lovely already! :)
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:16 pm

Pichosaur wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:29 pm

Thank you! It's honestly warming to see the community still exists - I did worry that by the time I got here, it might be dwindling, but the forums seem way more active than I had first thought! I'm super excited to be here - when I say Wonderland is always on my mind, I really do mean not a day goes by where I don't think about some aspect of this game :stinkylol:

Thank you so much! I'll do just that - sounds awesome! And thank you for the warm welcome, everyone here seems so lovely already! :)
Yep, never judge a book, erm, forum, by its cover. :mrgreen: