I just got a little freaked out!

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:13 am

Emerald141 wrote:
boywhoflies wrote:Exept when you put multiple lies together into one big lie and never tell the truth to anyone so noone can spill and you keep track of all your lies no matter what. Also, don't get on the bad side of people so you lying won't come to mind for them and if someone needs to know like if they were there make sure they know the lies too and make them stick with that. Also, just a guess, but I don't think you shouldn't deny stuff they allready know because then they will suspect you're hiding more. -nothing-
My head hurts.
Simplyfied. -nothing-
1. When you have more than one lie about one thing, make sure they don't "cancel out" each other.
2. Tell the same lies to evreyone whenever possible. If not, make sure to make sure they use the same lies.
3. Remember evrey lie you make as if it was the reality.
4. Don't get on the bad side of people. This helps to keep them from suspecting your lies.
5. I'm guessing it would be a bad idea to deny stuff they allready know, because then they would think you're hiding more.

Two things I didn't say:
5. If you and some friends are doing something wrong, it might be a good idea to set up your lies in advance in case they question you sepratly.
6. Don't tell anything you have a excuse not to know. Like if you know someone was smoking but if they were behind you you could leave that part out because you could say you didn't see it.
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:41 am

Are you sure the school term ends worldwide at that point in time? Last November he said that he was in grade 10.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:49 am

billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:18 am

Also, it was admitted that Qwerty20000 and Guppy Star are the same person.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:54 am

tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 am

boywhoflies wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:If he was held back, his parents probably wouldn't believe that he could get into the top university. One lie is always more convincing than multiple lies.
Exept when you put multiple lies together into one big lie and never tell the truth to anyone so noone can spill and you keep track of all your lies no matter what. Also, don't get on the bad side of people so you lying won't come to mind for them and if someone needs to know like if they were there make sure they know the lies too and make them stick with that. Also, just a guess, but I don't think you shouldn't deny stuff they allready know because then they will suspect you're hiding more. -nothing-

That's what I do, and it works. Don't start if you don't have too, because then you can't stop.

Wait, why am I giving lying advise? En, I wrote it allready so I'll post it. :3
I have done this before, and some really old users will remember this one. It gets kinda fun but well... lies are lies.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:27 am

My exams ended in March 1st week, and I was promoted to grade 11 at the 2nd week! We had special classes all through march and april and finished a bit of the 11th portions
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

My HubProject:Go
My Adventures:Go
Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:34 am

AND A MESSAGE TO EMERALD LOUD AND CLEAR

Why do you even suspect, I told lies about the grade 11 thingy. You don't know how politicians have ruled school syllabus and functioning in INDIA. I feel I am capable of going into the top Universities bcos I got 9.8 grade points out of 10 in my grade 10 year performance. Don't doubt people unnecessarily. That's one thing everyone will do!
FINDING FAULTS WITH OTHERS THAN FINDING FAULTS ON YOURSELF.
To say the truth, I find more faults in myself rather than in others, and that's the real COOL AND GENUINE approach to life. I'm not 6!!! You may be 6, that doesn't mean everyone should be 6
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Guppy Star wrote:FINDING FAULTS WITH OTHERS THAN FINDING FAULTS ON YOURSELF.
Irony.

Would everybody let this topic drop? It's amazing how worked up we can get about someone saying something like "I'M FED UP!! I'M LEAVING!!!" or "MY ADVENTURES ARE BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!"
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Guppy Star
Rainbow Master

Post by Guppy Star » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:23 pm

I GOT EXCUSE FOR ONE MORE LAST POST

Now, read this carefully, EMERALD141
My example of 6 years is to tit you for your tat.

CANT YOU SEEE THAT I COOOOOOOOLED DOWN EARLIER> YOU ARE ALSO ACTING IMMATURE BY COUNTERING ME WITHOUT READING PROPERLY. IF YOU WISH TO KEEP ACCUSING ME, I'LL PAY YOU BACK!!!

I don't think I'm special. I'm peculiar and solitary. The hissing I made earlier was bcos I got really tired and desperate that day due to it all. NEVER MIND

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
No more fights here!
Please make this topic dead
HAPPY TO HELP!!!

Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 pm