I'm finally BACK!

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Super Stinker
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Super Stinker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:51 am

@Koopson44 - I meant Katy Perry. That's her full name. Oh, and thanks for the welcome! Apology accepted. Everybody's of importance because we're all created by God. ;-)

@garirry - Thanks for the welcome! Uh, I don't see anything non-child-friendly about my avatar... Is it because Katy posed nude for her album? Hey, at least she earned money for that. But, I don't mean any conflict around. I just wanna clarify to you that I won't change my avatar, because I know, nothing's wrong with it. But, I also want you to know that I respect your opinion. But it's a no-no. About the 8-year old issue, I think these children are supervised by their parents. The purpose maybe of some sexuality in videos is to add interest among the viewers in relation to the song.

@Sammy_P - Thanks for the welcome! ;-) If such case happens that children who like Katy Perry are corrupted, then me and my are corrupted then. But since no, then no.But I don't see @garirry implying that. He just don't like my avatar.

@jdl - Thanks for the support. I, too, don't see anything wrong with my avatar.

@Sofoulini - Again, thanks for the welcome and for the support about the issue of @garirry contradicting my avatar.

@Qloof234 - Thanks for helping on the peacemaking around.

@myuacc1studios - Thanks! :-D

@Jutomi - This should be the last train.

Overview: Thanks for the welcomes from you guys! But would you mind on forgetting the issue here guys? I was just asleep for 6 hours and I woke up to a fight (IS IT?).
Kathryn Elizabeth Hudson is my wife. PERIOD. No more questions. THAT'S IT.
OondiLalaLoopy
Rainbow Wizard

Post by OondiLalaLoopy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:03 pm

KATY PERRY!?!
GOOD JOB MS...WORLD WIDE WONDERLAND!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE A CELEBRITY AROUND HERE!!!
It seems like Wonderland will rise bigger!! :D
I live a Wonderland adventure every day!
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:42 pm

OondiLalaLoopy wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE A CELEBRITY AROUND HERE!!!
what no
you misunderstand
OondiLalaLoopy
Rainbow Wizard

Post by OondiLalaLoopy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:52 pm

Sammy_P wrote:
OondiLalaLoopy wrote:I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE A CELEBRITY AROUND HERE!!!
what no
you misunderstand
What I misunderstood?
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:25 pm

@SuperStinker My apologies about the avatar issue. Of course, it's your choice whether you wanted to change it or not. Also, about that 8-year olds issues and whatever, I just derailed a bit. Sorry! :)

@Oondie It's a prank, trust me. Generally, don't believe anything related to celebrities because, well, they're often fake. Only a pic will prove anything.
OondiLalaLoopy
Rainbow Wizard

Post by OondiLalaLoopy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:02 pm

garirry wrote:@SuperStinker My apologies about the avatar issue. Of course, it's your choice whether you wanted to change it or not. Also, about that 8-year olds issues and whatever, I just derailed a bit. Sorry! :)

@Oondie It's a prank, trust me. Generally, don't believe anything related to celebrities because, well, they're often fake. Only a pic will prove anything.
Even is a prank,I was happy cuz this would rise a big forest in the middle of this wasteland!:Wink:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Welcome back Superhero!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tooncool64
Rainbow Keeper

Post by tooncool64 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:42 am

Hey hey! Welcome back!
Currently playing WSW.

"Please wait, we are loading the game."
myuacc1studios
Rainbow Wizard

Post by myuacc1studios » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:46 am

tooncool64 wrote:Hey hey! Welcome back!
Didn't you leave? :?
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:47 am

myuacc1studios wrote:
tooncool64 wrote:Hey hey! Welcome back!
Didn't you leave? :?
in my opinion, i think that tc64 was just lurking. but it's not really my place to say.

I know that whenever i'm inactive, I most certainly lurk more than anything else, it's more common than the rare posts i make when in such a state of attendance.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:36 pm

LexieTheFox wrote: I know that whenever i'm inactive, I most certainly lurk more than anything else, it's more common than the rare posts i make when in such a state of attendance.
sorry, couldn't decrypt. What? :?
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:
LexieTheFox wrote: I know that whenever i'm inactive, I most certainly lurk more than anything else, it's more common than the rare posts i make when in such a state of attendance.
sorry, couldn't decrypt. What? :?
When I'm not really active on the forums, post or such wise, I usually visit from time to time in intervals to see what's happened in my absence, kind of like how MS visits the forum, just when im inactive the interval between visits can range from the same to way longer.

I also tend to sometimes make individual, rare posts even when inactive.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3