sup guyssssssss

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Evilgrapez Moosic
Bronze Wonderlander

sup guyssssssss

Post by Evilgrapez Moosic » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:32 pm

So, hi. I'm Evilgrapez. Huge Wonderland fan, and also a musician. I'm LittleZbot's brother (he's a user on the forums). I actually wanted to sign up a long time ago, but I was like "Nah, I'll wait until I'm 13 so I don't act incredibly stupid."

Well, I'm 13 now! I only had to wait, like, five years! I'm not sure if anything goes on here anymore, but screw it, 'cause I'm here now. Guess I should say some stuff about me, huh? Here we go! These are some random facts about me:

...and that's the end of random facts about me!

Alright, seriously though, I'll say some things about me.

I guess I should start off by saying one of my favorite things is music. I can't really describe why. Music's always been something...magical for me. The Wonderland Adventures Soundtrack is one of my favorite soundtracks. The way everything's written just feels so amazing and fitting! It's one of the things that inspired me to write my own. Yeah...music's amazing.

oh yeah i also like video games

So yeah I've probably made this overly cheesy already and also probably bored you to death. So I'll stop here. Here's a link to my website if you want to know what I do: http://evilgrapezmusic.weebly.com/ If you want to know anything else let me know.

By the way, can anyone maybe tell me how to make a signature?

And yes, I'm the guy who edited LittleZbot's Wonderland Adventures Let's Play.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Evilgrapez Moosic wrote:By the way, can anyone maybe tell me how to make a signature?
Select "Profile" at the top of the page.

Add whatever you want your signature to be into the text box under "Profile Information".

Select "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Re: sup guyssssssss

Post by ab-47 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Hello! :)
Evilgrapez Moosic wrote:By the way, can anyone maybe tell me how to make a signature?
no
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Re: sup guyssssssss

Post by FinnThor » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:20 pm

Evilgrapez Moosic wrote:Can anyone maybe tell me how to make a signature?
That's easy, all you have to do is go to your Profile and then there should be a signature box. You type in your signature and then you submit the profile changes. That's how you get your signature. :D

And Welcome to the forums! I'm new here too, and yet I still haven't made a signature. I've been here on the forums for about one month now.

I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums! (Not sure if I should have said something else other than "I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums!".) 8)

Edit: WOW, 2 people posted WHILE I was typing this post. :(
Evilgrapez Moosic
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Evilgrapez Moosic » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:54 pm

billy bob wrote:
Select "Profile" at the top of the page.

Add whatever you want your signature to be into the text box under "Profile Information".

Select "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Thanks, but...this is what I'm seeing. I can't see the signature box anywhere.

EDIT: Also, thanks everyone for the welcome messages! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Billy Bob is spamming ms's email.
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:01 am

Caton wrote:Billy Bob is spamming ms's email.
I'm pretty sure he just filled in a random email without saving it so that his real email isn't in the picture.
Evilgrapez Moosic wrote:Thanks, but...this is what I'm seeing. I can't see the signature box anywhere.
If I remember correctly, I think you need to have at least 10 posts before you can do certain things on the forum.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :)
Caton
Rainbow Master

Post by Caton » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:28 am

well could use ________ or ******** just saying.
so ms or people don't think he using ms's email\spaming.
Evilgrapez Moosic
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Evilgrapez Moosic » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:30 am

jdl wrote:
Caton wrote:Billy Bob is spamming ms's email.
I'm pretty sure he just filled in a random email without saving it so that his real email isn't in the picture.
Evilgrapez Moosic wrote:Thanks, but...this is what I'm seeing. I can't see the signature box anywhere.
If I remember correctly, I think you need to have at least 10 posts before you can do certain things on the forum.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :)
Thanks! I guess I better be a little more active on the forums then.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:38 am

Welcome to the forum! :D
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:38 am

Yes, you're the guy who edited LZ's Let's Play videos and made them extra-sarcastic. I already like you tons just for that.
Welcome to the forums!
Evilgrapez Moosic
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Evilgrapez Moosic » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:23 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Yes, you're the guy who edited LZ's Let's Play videos and made them extra-sarcastic. I already like you tons just for that.
Welcome to the forums!
Thanks! Those videos are harder to make than most people think. Always feels good when I know people are enjoying it. Thanks again!
Wonderland King wrote:Welcome to the forum! :D
Thank you! :)
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:36 am

Yeah, I'm a bit late, I know... :oops:
but anyway, GREETINGS, EVILGRAPEZZZZZZ! Nice to have you on board!
Is there any particular reason you joined the forums, or was it just to download levels? That's actually the reason I first joined - then I realised that talking is fun too!
Seeing as this is, after all, the Wonderland forum, do you like Wonderland? Which game is your favourite? Do you plan to upload levels at all? Or are you just here to talk?
Well, I hope you enjoy your stay... because it won't last long! NYEH HEH HEH!
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:08 am

cloudrac3r wrote:Yeah, I'm a bit late, I know... :oops:
but anyway, GREETINGS, EVILGRAPEZZZZZZ! Nice to have you on board!
Is there any particular reason you joined the forums, or was it just to download levels? That's actually the reason I first joined - then I realised that talking is fun too!
Seeing as this is, after all, the Wonderland forum, do you like Wonderland? Which game is your favourite? Do you plan to upload levels at all? Or are you just here to talk?
Well, I hope you enjoy your stay... because it won't last long! NYEH HEH HEH!
To be honest, at first I joined only to download stuff, then, like you, I realized that talking is fun! :D

Oh, and Welcome EvilGrapez!
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Evilgrapez Moosic
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Evilgrapez Moosic » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:56 pm

cloudrac3r wrote:Is there any particular reason you joined the forums, or was it just to download levels?
i joined cuz there was this cool dude on here called littlezbot idk if you guys have heard of him but he's a pretty cool guy

Okay seriously though, that is the reason I joined. I mean, I wanted to join years ago. I got a verification thingy; it was a note I was supposed to send to an address. I got the note, but I didn't get the address, sooooooooo...

Well, now I'm 13 and none of that is necessary!
cloudrac3r wrote:Seeing as this is, after all, the Wonderland forum, do you like Wonderland?
No! I hate it! I came here to rant about how terrible it was. /s
cloudrac3r wrote:Which game is your favourite?
Mysteries of Fire Island. Great puzzles, great secrets, and great story. PoTZ & pans would be second and Return To Wonderland Platinum Edition is 3rd.
cloudrac3r wrote:Do you plan to upload levels at all?
I hope to someday! The editor seems to not like my computer that much, though (recently it refuses to open at all).
cloudrac3r wrote:Well, I hope you enjoy your stay... because it won't last long! NYEH HEH HEH!
That "nyeh heh heh" better not be a forced reference to Undertale. if it isn't though that's awesome because i never hear it as anything but
FinnThor wrote:Oh, and Welcome EvilGrapez!
thx m8 the g isn't capitalized though
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Evilgrapez Moosic wrote:
FinnThor wrote:Oh, and Welcome EvilGrapez!
thx m8 the g isn't capitalized though
I don't care that the g isn't capitalized!:lol:
This was probably a useless post, but i had to make it. :P :roll:
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Evilgrapez Moosic
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Evilgrapez Moosic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:56 pm

FinnThor wrote:I don't care that the g isn't capitalized!:lol:
fine then be that way >:(

Seriously though, I don't care if you capitalize it or not. Even my record label capitalized it once. :P