Hello!

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Manski777
Bronze Wonderlander

Hello!

Post by Manski777 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello all! My name is Manski and I am new to the Wonderland forums! I have been playing Wonderland since WA first came out and have had a great journey playing these games! I think that my first two games were Secret Worlds and WA and I played those two at the same time. I was probably around like 8(?) back then so I wasn't very good and would always have my parents solve the levels for me :oops: After that I got the first Wonderland and didn't really play it much since I loved WA the most so I kept playing that. I soon bought MOFI as soon as it came out and LOVED it, although I got stuck in the acid springs (I think that's what it's called) because it was so hard. After that I bought the Return to Wonderland Platinum Edition, which I didn't know was a thing since I bought the games off of Big Fish Games, and they didn't have that one on there I downloaded the thing that had over 13.000 user made levels with the custom textures and stuff and played a lot of that, although some of the levels were kinda cheesy :stinkyhappy: I liked to read the newsletters so I was getting really hyped for POTZ, and I saw the bottle message and to this day still wonder what it is, maybe I'll figure it out now that I'm on the forums. Somewhere around this time I completed finished WA but apparently didn't know how to write out links so I couldn't get to the "special" website :wink: I eventually figured it out so that's cool. Once POTZ came out I loved it! I played it so much but eventually got stuck at the LAST LEVEL! :( I also downloaded the level editor for WA a bit before I bought POTZ, and then got the POTZ editor and the levels. Soon after this though, my computer broke! :( So I lost all my data, but don't worry I still have the games just not the save data :( I beat completely beat WA again and got to the Ice World in MOFI but it's very hard so I kinda just moved on to something else. I still love the Wonderland games though and would love to talk on this website! I think I should get the new CD thing that just came out, was wondering if it had Clones Attack (I know it is a free game but would still be cool just to have it included) and if it had Krabby Quest which I have always wanted to get. I have all the games so was wondering if it's still worth it for all the extras. Well anyways thanks for reading this and I hope I can talk more! One last thing if anyone could make a list that they can keep updated of all the levels that come out after the archive was made so I can know which ones I don't have downloaded after I buy the CD? That would be nice so thanks! Maybe just a date of the most recent level the archive has for both editors so I know all the levels I have to download after that date. Thanks again! -Manski
Hi! My name is Manski!
I love Wonderland games! If you ever have questions, maybe I can answer them, feel free to PM me!
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Re: Hello!

Post by Wonderland King » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:01 pm

Welcome to the forums! :D

Also, something you should know: that secret you found at the end of WA? There's a forum on here in a top-secret location you can request access to. Maybe that'll also clear up some other mysteries?
Manski777
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Manski777 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Wonderland King wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:01 pm
Welcome to the forums! :D

Also, something you should know: that secret you found at the end of WA? There's a forum on here in a top-secret location you can request access to. Maybe that'll also clear up some other mysteries?
Thank you! Also I did send an email to Patrick regarding the restricted sub-forum, thanks for the heads-up!
Hi! My name is Manski!
I love Wonderland games! If you ever have questions, maybe I can answer them, feel free to PM me!
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:45 am

Welcome to the Wonderland forums! I hope you will enjoy your stay.

About the archive
I am the creator and maintainer of the POTZ editor archive and I release regular monthly updates to it. The latest one is the September 2018 update which has all the contents of the POTZ Editor section released up to last September. Instead of the date, you can know a month of the latest update and then download accordingly.

Thanks and regards,
Aryan
Previously known as Aryan101
Manski777
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Manski777 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Thank you all for being so welcoming! I think I might buy the CD collection, does anybody have it (probably) and if so could you post/pm me everything that is included? I kind of just want to know what bonuses are included because I own all the games and I had both of the archives BEFORE they got updated ( they were called something different idk) Thanks- Manski
Hi! My name is Manski!
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:39 pm

You can read about the bonus material of the DVD here - http://www.midnightsynergy.com/collectiondvd/
Previously known as Aryan101
Manski777
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Manski777 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Oh thanks I didn't realize that :oops: Silly me!
Hi! My name is Manski!
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Welcome, Manski! I hope you have a WONDERful stay here in the forums!
myuacc1studios
Rainbow Wizard

Post by myuacc1studios » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Ay, welcome! :D
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:02 pm

Hey!
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Manski777
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Manski777 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:51 am

Thanks again to all of you guys! :D
Hi! My name is Manski!
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:06 pm

Welcome! :D
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Manski777
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Manski777 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:04 pm

Sorry for late reply, but thanks for the welcome FinnThor! :D
Hi! My name is Manski!