Farewell

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Farewell

Post by cloudrac3r » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:40 pm

If you remember me, you will have definitely noticed that I've been inactive here for quite a while.

To put your minds at rest, I'm posting this to make it official. This is the end of my stay in the Wonderland community.

Why? Sadly, it's simple. I've just moved on to other things.

I enjoyed all the time I spent here with you. You all have a very special place in my heart. Except for nasko. There are no words that can describe my hate for nasko.

Thanks for the fun.

[/cloudrac3r]
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Re: Farewell

Post by rainbowmon » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:00 pm

May caring and nature be with you in your future endeavors, Cadence. Whatever you do, wherever you go, I hope good fortune comes to you.
Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Re: Farewell

Post by RoberTime » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:59 pm

I really missed you around the time we met - You were pretty generous and nice for people like me, we had quite a few things in common. But I believe *I* still have such a special place in your heart to this day... Considering what was going on during these recent times.

I will still keep The Insult Simulator in my Steam library, that game you gifted me at one point hoping to playing together one time ago, and look back at those moments. Enjoy your time moving forward from the community.