Old timer popping in to say hi!

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

benemily
Platinum Wonderlander

Old timer popping in to say hi!

Post by benemily » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:59 pm

In these strange times I have been wondering what to do to keep sane and have started playing wonderland again.

I know this might be like writing on a wall that very few people ever pass by but I just wanted to say that playing these games again is bringing back happy memories of times gone by.
It is nearly twelve years since I completed MOFI and I am just about to start again! Last time it only took a few weeks, this time it will undoubtedly take longer as my reactions are slower and I am not as good at games as I used to be.

I never got to grips with making custom levels but the time I spent playing the games and reading the forums and helping back then was amazing.
I hope someone reads this and realises just how much this game has meant to some people like me. Playing wonderland helps me stay happy and playing it again has only made me realise more just how amazing the games are.

Many thanks to all those involved, great to see the forum still here love to you all.
Kamerson
Platinum Wonderlander

Re: Old timer popping in to say hi!

Post by Kamerson » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:07 am

Great to see you still enjoy the Wonderland games! I'm actually going to be playing MoFI for the first time pretty soon, so I'm excited to see what it's like! :D
Hi, I'm Kamerson! I'm a pretty experienced puzzle gamer! Check out my Twitch channel where I have livestreams every Monday and Friday, sometimes playing the Wonderland games!

https://www.twitch.tv/kamerson
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:25 am

Moved to the Meet and Greet forum.

Welcome back!
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Welcome back to the forums! :)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]