Official De-Lurk thread

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Official De-Lurk thread

Post by Midnight Synergy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:52 pm

Hola! Hallo! Bonjour!

In case you've been reading this forum for some time, but were to shy to post a hello (i.e. a "lurker"), how about this chance to just say a quick hello - especially now that we have a whole section for meet & greet. :)

Any long-time readers, first time posters? ;) Don't worry, nobody here bites. Well, ok, some people bite, but at least they just had all their shots.
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:35 pm

Patrick you are a scream! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes please, anyone who hasn't posted before or is too shy, JUST DO IT!
:D :D :D
I was too shy once, and lurked for about 6 months before I was brave enough to write something. Now I can't stop gabbing on .... OK OK OK I'll go to bed now.
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:59 am

:D :D :D Hi my name is kiki, and I use to be a lurker, And then one day I said to myself, Self! I'm tired of being a lurker and I posted and I ain't never looked back. So come on, This place is a blast. :D :D :D
Keeks
jane
Rainbow Keeper

Post by jane » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:08 pm

Me too, forgive me but with the new forum set up, I get lost alittle bit. I was definetly a Lurker before, now you can't shut me up. Nobody should be shy at all, Because don't believe Patrick, we don't BITE at all, we're like puppies, we just Nibble!!
Robbie
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Robbie » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:39 am

Even though I'm one of the early members I seem to do more 'lurking' than posting :roll: - maybe while you're at re-arranging the forum Pat you might want to divide the memberlist up into memberlist & lurkerlist... I tend not to post unless I have something useful (or semi-useful) to say - I should note there's a difference between useful & relavent. Much of my recent posting seems to be lacking the latter... :wink:

Oh well
Robbie 8)
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:38 am

:D :D :D I guess not Jane, Look at all your post, Dangy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:47 am

o0o0o Janey hun,I believe you just admitted that you are a chatter box... Could this be ladies and gents????

And I do bite :D :D :D :D Nibble to :D :D :D :D :D but no worries I wont bite too hard!!!!

There's no reason for anyone to be shy with us!!!!!! We're all a bunch of wonderland adicted nutters!!!

For those of you who dont know,My name is Kym!!! But ya can call me whateva you want,just be nice :D :D :D :D Or I will bite hard! :D
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!