Hi I am Chickie

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Chickie
Rainbow Star

Hi I am Chickie

Post by Chickie » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:58 pm

Just wanted to send a hello to everyone and give you some info about myself. My name is May and I am 36, I am female and from Massachusetts. I have been playing wonderland for a while, but just started creating puzzles. It took me a while to attempt this because I honestly didn't think I could do it. Just from playing the games it actually seemed like it would be very complicated to create them. Was I wrong. It is a blast. I just hope you are all enjoying them as much as I enjoy making them. I want to also thank all of you for your kind post on my levels.

Thanks and nice to meet you all.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:46 pm

Hi Chickie! Welcome to the Wonderland Board! I have already enjoyed your posts and your levels. Thank you for both! I have been picturing you as a male, so I guess I will have to adjust the picture! :shock: It sounds like you are already addicted the game and now to designing levels. That makes you a full Wonderland member! :wink: WELCOME! :D
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:56 pm

Welcome Chickie :D I haven't played any of your levels yet :oops: , but I can see you're already a very active participant on this forum. Judging by the comments you're getting on your levels I will definitely try them out once I get the time :D You seem to fit right in with the rest of the nutter bunch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, welcome :D

Mette
\Mette
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:01 pm

Welcome!
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:04 pm

Welcome Chickie, nice to see you joined us Nutters and become a Nutter also. I enjoyed the levels you have made, keep up the good work. :) :)

A big Welcome! :) :) :) :) :)

Cat
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:57 pm

A big Wonderland Welcome, I too enjoy your levels.

Keep up the good work. Glad you have joined the other nutters.
now you have to tell us your birthday and Wedding Annv Dates.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:55 pm

Hi Chickie! Welcome to the forum! Your levels are great, glad you decided to introduce yourself!
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:40 pm

Hey Tricky Chickie - glad you introduced yourself! I thought you might be a girlie :D

I am really enjnoying your levels - welcome to the Mad House :P :P :P
Lillie
Shorty
Rainbow Star

Post by Shorty » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:54 pm

Hey May...

I'm so glad you decided to post a thread in meet and greet for everyone to get to know you....

WELCOME

I'm glad that you joined the forum, you are very talented and I can already tell a good friend :D :D :D :D
LoVe YaLL BuNcHeS!
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:10 am

:D :D :D Howdy May. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I really enjoy playing your levels so don't stop. And welcome to the forum. :D :D :D
Keeks
ann3120
Rainbow Star

Post by ann3120 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:46 pm

Hello Chickie,

I've already commented on your levels - well, some of them anyway,
have to admit I can't finish them all.

Still want to extend a great big WELCOME to Wonderland - home of all Nutters.
Glad to meet another one.
Mrs. Annie Purple Hat
Chickie
Rainbow Star

Re: Hi I am Chickie

Post by Chickie » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:59 am

Chickie wrote:Just wanted to send a hello to everyone and give you some info about myself. My name is May and I am 36, I am female and from Massachusetts. I have been playing wonderland for a while, but just started creating puzzles. It took me a while to attempt this because I honestly didn't think I could do it. Just from playing the games it actually seemed like it would be very complicated to create them. Was I wrong. It is a blast. I just hope you are all enjoying them as much as I enjoy making them. I want to also thank all of you for your kind post on my levels.

Thanks and nice to meet you all.
now you have to tell us your birthday and Wedding Annv Dates.

Birthday is October 9th and my anniversary is October 16th - if you can't tell I like the fall. We just celebrated out 13th wedding anniversary where my husband gave me a trip with all my girlfriends to Aruba. I am a very lucky lady.

Thanks for the kind post to my meet and greet. I look forward to playing your levels and many of yours I already have.
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:16 am

Wow you are a lucky lady.
:wink:
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:05 pm

Hi Chickie - glad you introduced yourself. I guessed you were female, but at first I thought you might be much younger. Then I got playing your levels and realised that no kid could make such complicated and well-planned puzzles. You definitely have a gift for level making, and I hope you make lots more.

Belated Welcome to the Forum!
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Jacks13
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Jacks13 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:15 pm

Hi Chickie, May, I also thought you might be male. So sorry for that assumption... :oops: I love your levels, clever girl !!! I havn't yet been on meet and greet. I really should as I have posted a lot of comments.
Keep the levels coming...please.

Best regards to you,
Jacks13 (aka Jackie)
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Davimad » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:38 pm

Welcome to the forum May, I'm enjoying your levels so much but have a lot of catching up to do.

I thought Jacks13 was male but got your gender spot on. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have fun and make lots more levels in the future. 8)
Minnie. (Polly's big sis)

Image Thanks to Kymmie.