hello I am Lydia

The place to introduce yourselves, meet other players, etc.

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

lwijsbroek
Rainbow Wonderlander

hello I am Lydia

Post by lwijsbroek » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:45 am

hello. i am a newby, who hesitatet to get on to this board, because everybody is so silent the latest days, what is going on, I thought we are all wonderland nutters, aint we, I am a woman of 50 years old, my hobby is breedeing macaws, the latest one is now a baby of 3,5 months old, i have a dog, 7 cats, 11 miniature horses en 1 big horse. sorry if there are mistakes in my english, it is not my native language. :oops: :(

I hope everybody comes back to this forum, because i miss a lot of persons and their comments. :oops: :(

o by the way, my first name is lydia, on the foto is my husband with our first baby macaw Coco
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lwijsbroek on Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lise Werner
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Lise Werner » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:06 am

Welcome Lydia :D

You are right, the forum has been very quiet for a while now - let´s hope all of our wonderful wonderland friends soon will come to live again.........cause we miss them, yes we do :D :D :P

Merry Christmas to you, Lydia

Cheers,
Lise
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:10 pm

Hello Lydia,
I see you've been a member of the forum for quite awhile, but I welcome you here and now.
I envy you all your "pets", the bird is beautiful. I have a friend who has a miniture horse and he is the most adorable, friendly little guy you have ever seen...and you have 11!
Your English is fine, and don't worry, the board will be back to normal soon. (I hope.)
jg
lwijsbroek
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by lwijsbroek » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:13 pm

Thank you for the kind reply Lise and Janet, yes we do miss them with Christmas coming up, there must be some sort of christmas spirit coming to all Wonderland nutters :wink:

Merry Christmas to you to Lise and Janetgalle ofcourse
drushing
Rainbow AllStar

Post by drushing » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:38 pm

Welcome to the forum Lydia. Thanks for introducing yourself. That is a lovely bird in the picture.
Lillian
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Lillian » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi Lydia - welcome to the Forum. WOW what fantastic birds!

You seem to be making levels too - good for you!

Hope you stay and have fun - welcome again :P :P :P
Lillie
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:06 pm

Welcome! Hope you have a great holiday season and take time to unwind in Wonderland!
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:26 pm

Welcome to the Wonderland board, Lydia! Your hobby must be very rewarding. Coco is a very beautiful bird. I hope that you will stay, have fun and chat with us. Enjoy! :D
the cat
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by the cat » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:52 pm

Welcome to wonderland the best place around,

Don't forget to go to the Birthday and Anniversary level
and sign in please.
O"Cathy"X's
Original Member#563

Proud member of FOWL, Ramblers,PITA,CNC,CLUBS
kaz67
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by kaz67 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:27 pm

Hi Lydia .. your baby Coco looks magnificent. I am very fond of birds, my father bred budgerigars and cockatiels when I was younger and we have a pet budgie now who talks. They're highly intelligent creatures aren't they?

Nice to see you posting and level making Lydia :D

Best wishes and welcome

Kazza :) :)
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Hello I'm Lydia

Post by jcvalcar2 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:38 pm

Hi Lydia, Welcome to the forum.

I love your bird, he is very beautiful. I was trying to get an African Gray and that just didn't seem to work out for us yet. The Macaw that my Uncle had just screamed or I should say shrieked, all the time so I swung in a different direction. Even thought the Macaws are prettier, I liked the way his Nikki (Gray) talked to us. I'm hoping that I will have the chance to get one soon.
Cathy
Lutz
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Lutz » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:52 pm

Dag buurvrouw en van harte welkom in Wonderland :D

Glad you came out of your hideout and decided to share some information, photos and (most important) some levels. Looking forward for playing them :D
lwijsbroek
Rainbow Wonderlander

thanks for all the kind welcome words from everybody

Post by lwijsbroek » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:00 am

Cathy, think twice before you purchase a african grey, they are indeed the best talkers, but they need to get out of their cage at least 4 hours a day, if they do not get enough attention they start plucking their feathers, with your job and wonderland addiction, will there be enough time?
look what happens to my husband after playing time with our youngest macaw, a baby of three months old, still in the living room, learning some social skills .
And yes macaws are very loud indeed, not when they are sleeping
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cat
Rainbow Star

Post by Cat » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:03 pm

HI Lydia, glad you decided to join us! I enjoy your levels.
Cat

Member of FOWL, Ms.Tweety Bird, Queen of Beautiful
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Hello Lydia

Post by jcvalcar2 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:08 pm

Thanks Lydia. I used to have alot more time before my wonderland addiction. Someday I will get my Gray but for now, too much is happening but I will remember what you had said. I love the picture, its hard to believe that they sleep together. Perfect picture. Thanks for sharing.
Cathy