Peegue's Puzzles

Discussion related to the Midnight Synergy newsletter.
j4v4x

Peegue's Puzzles

Post by j4v4x » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:58 pm

I foolishly tried emailing the link in one of the older issues of The Midnight Post for the answers to Peegue's Puzzles.

I got an auto-generated message that the inbox was full and the message couldn't be sent.

Well, since that I discovered that later issues of The Midnight Post link to this forum for "possible solutions" to the puzzles. "oops"

So, what was the original link? Is there a list of puzzle solutions on the midnightsynergy website? Or did it always redirect to this forum? Because there aren't any solutions that I can find here...

Any help is appreciated. Just, please don't ask which puzzle I'm having trouble with, I'm looking for official solutions for all of them. It's just strange to me to work on a puzzle without any confirmation of the correct solution.

Thanks!
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Re: Peegue's Puzzles

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:35 pm

j4v4x wrote:I foolishly tried emailing the link in one of the older issues of The Midnight Post for the answers to Peegue's Puzzles.

I got an auto-generated message that the inbox was full and the message couldn't be sent.

Well, since that I discovered that later issues of The Midnight Post link to this forum for "possible solutions" to the puzzles. "oops"

So, what was the original link? Is there a list of puzzle solutions on the midnightsynergy website? Or did it always redirect to this forum? Because there aren't any solutions that I can find here...

Any help is appreciated. Just, please don't ask which puzzle I'm having trouble with, I'm looking for official solutions for all of them. It's just strange to me to work on a puzzle without any confirmation of the correct solution.

Thanks!
Shoot an email to midnight@midnightsynergy.com.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop