Arcade- Crossroad- Level 3

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
mpetva
Silver Wonderlander

Arcade- Crossroad- Level 3

Post by mpetva » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:48 am

Hi
I did the other 2 levels of this arcade game, but for the life of me can not figure out how to get the stinkers across the water in this one, no slides, and no poles to get across?

The 2 yellow arrow buttons do not seem to do anything!? They don't turn, change color or have any effect on anything at all that I can see. I have tried every which way I could think of. Restarting, saving , starting over, nothing.....

I did a search for cross road but nothing came up.

Help, please!!
Karen
ommy
Silver Wonderlander

Post by ommy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:11 am

mpetva
Silver Wonderlander

Post by mpetva » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:16 am

Yes, thank you, I finally found that after typing just cross into the seach, but the solution there does no work for me, because the buttons do no show any reaction or change when I step on them, and I use the spy-eye to look.

Karen

NEVER MIND, thank you!
It finally showed the "shooters", but what is crazy is that it did not show it before, no matter what I did!

Karen
Betterthanstudying

Post by Betterthanstudying » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:57 pm

I can't get the arrow buttons to do anything for me! I step on them and they do nothing. What is the shooter thing? I have used the spy-glass also and there isn't anything other than spikey-balls, teleporters for the weestinkers, and the weestinkers.

I'm going crazy and I'm tempted to use the cheat code, but I finished the game with out using it and I don't want to start now! So I'm going to continue on the other arcade games until some one saves me from going insane!!!

Thanks
Laura
bananabread
Silver Wonderlander

Post by bananabread » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:24 pm

you don't have to get the wee stinkers across the road in that one. get them into that sort of hole (again i don't know the word in english) and step a few times on the arrow. as you can see, you're the only one who has to cross the road. I did it one by one because each time I was trying to do them together, they end up killed. Mayve , I was doing something wrong, I don't know but in the end, one by one, all of them got into a teleporter.
Betterthanstudying

Post by Betterthanstudying » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:41 pm

Thank you so much for your help! Patrick did a great job on this level making me feel like an idiot after I finished it!!! Thanks again!!! You saved my sanity!!