Help on The Chase running for the Rainbow Key.....

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Help on The Chase running for the Rainbow Key.....

Post by Gold Raven » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:56 pm

:?

Now I did look under search and I did not see any threads on this...boy, those nasty ol Ice Trolls.....they just stole my Rainbow Key...and that was Tuff completing The Temple area.......

Does anyone have any hints.......... :? straight out spoiler :? ....or a box of asperin :shock:

:? Tme for my Nap :!: :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 pm

What's the question, please?
Where are you having problems?
Inger
Norway
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Don't use the mouse on this level. It's easier to do the first parts with the keyboard.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:06 am

There's not much to tell you, you just need to run. As soon as the level starts, don't wait, just run up and left and over the bridge to the wall opposite the bookshelf. The trolls will brr an ice tile so you can follow them. That's it. It doesn't work every time, you have to get to the barrel bridge just as it's coming up so you can go straight across, if you get there too early you get frozen while you're waiting for it to come up.
Pauline
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Thanks All....I will go after them thar Ice Trolls...yes I will. :D
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison