The (Stinky) Deep Dark Cave....

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

The (Stinky) Deep Dark Cave....

Post by Gold Raven » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:57 pm

..so now I have finally found levels that I do NOT like! These levels at the Pirate Cove....I simply could do without!

I mean this current one....the stinky little blue bouncing thing.....Gosh,, what are they called.... :shock: ...keeps going off after I make it down to where I am suppose to be....one time the dumb thing goes over the barrles and I am stuck, the next it does not come down far enough...and with a RED Chomper close my heels!

I do not want to cheat this level, but honestly I have been trying to do it for a couple of days....and I think...that I am just....about.....out.....of ...patience..... :!: :!: :!: :?

:shock:

I thought that meeting those Pirates would be Keen! I miss The Temple .......shucks. :?
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:21 pm

You don't like maneuvering those sweet little scritters :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

A hint, try to run close on his heels to the right, so he'll stop right in front of the button. Then the chomp comes and prevent him from escaping.
Inger
Norway
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Thank you. I will do that. Right now I ventured further on the beach and am now doing Clear The Way....or something like that.....I decided that I had to leave it for a while.

But it ain't Kool though about The Pirates.....

...uh..do the other Wonderland Gang EVER show UP? Miss that Loof, yes I do.... :(
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Well, it ain't gonna get any easier :wink: :lol: Kidding :lol: 8)
Inger
Norway
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 pm

:shock: