MOFI too hard!

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

MOFI too hard!

Post by elmopalooza » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 am

I love these games I really do and I bought this one without even playing the demo because I love them so much. But so far it is really hard! !I mean the other ones started out slow and then built in difficulty as you went further along. But this one starts off pretty difficult. I do not like all the turning and having to zap things. It takes the fun out of the game and there are not that many coins to have to find so far. Granted I am only in the first part but the other game had many more coins to find early on.

I find I am having to cheat and use the online solutions to help me and I hate to do that because I like to figure things out for myself.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 am

Hi - you might want to check out this thread, regarding discussion on the difficulty of WAMOFI:
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17650

I definitely hear you (and others)... I think the consensus in the end was that WAMOFI is definitely harder than previous Wonderland games, but worth the trip in the end.

But I am more than definitely keeping this in mind for the next game and will try by best to accomodate both those who like it easy and those who like it hard.