Help on Twist and Turn Level

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Help on Twist and Turn Level

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Once again I am stuck like Chuck out in the water deep and the first time that Stinky has died in water..... :shock: burned him up once already and still feel bad about it...... :cry: but to carry on....can someone direct me or give me a hint....Major.....how to turn those collasping bridges...I know that I am close but I think fatigue and frustration has set in.... :shock: ...oh yes a little of that too.... :stinkyeek: ...where is the Nuts stinky Emoticon? Or did I just imagine it? :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Why don't you scroll down this and the next page instead of making new topics? They already exist, you know :wink:
Inger
Norway
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:34 pm

I did a search and came up flat....but I will do as you suggested....wish me luck.... :shock:
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:36 pm

I might be wrong actually, sorry. Let me go replay.
Inger
Norway
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Thank you. I tried again to find some help according to the title of the level to no avail.... :?
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:50 pm

OK, where are you stuck?
Collapsing bridges: Run uo on red bridge. Step on both yellow and red turning buttons, so they form a V. Go to the red extention button and quikly run SE to the bottom edge. Press yellow button to extend yellow bridge, run across it. Get POP. Stand in the middle of yellow bridge and POP the yellow turn-button so you can get gems. POP it again and recharge. Get back on red bridge, and do the same with this to get gems.
Use POP when necessary.
This should keep you going, I hope. If need more, just yell :wink:
Inger
Norway
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:11 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: ...which means I was just albe to log back on here....I have been having trouble all day....on and off of the forum.....=O! Holy tomato...... :shock:

It was like playing one of the Levels of Wonderland!!! having to reset my Password and the like.....Wow.

But here I am to tell you that I have done as you have suggested and now I cannot get past the Pink Gate....I know that I have to "Pop" those switches in order to get booted past the pink gate by that launcher, but I do not know the sequence or I am not fast enough!

...and then there be Turtles Waiting!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh My!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:36 am

Once you've collected the gems:
-Rotate the red bridge to horizontal, and recharge your Pop. (just in case...)
-Stand on the middle of the yellow bridge, Pop on the yellow turning button, (both bridges are in one horizontal line now) and walk to the far left of that yellow bridge.
-Now, without delay, Pop on the red timer, Pop on the pink timer and run to the left.
Gold Raven wrote:...and then there be Turtles Waiting!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh My!
Don't worry about those turtles, they're just slow. Be glad they are not ravens. :lol:
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:49 am

Wrong order!!! Red first, then pink!
Inger
Norway
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:02 am

Salin wrote:Red first, then pink!
That's what I said though? :D

If you're not fast enough; it's still possible to Pop on the pink timer when you're standing on the middle of the red bridge. Actually the pink button is outside the screen then but as long as you can see the 4 white arrows-sign, you can use it.
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Hah, you edited it 8)

Ok, I might've read it wrong, I tend to do that, sorry :lol:
Inger
Norway
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks! I am going now to start Popping..... =)
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:57 am

I can not get the gem where the red bridge is. I do not have time to get it and get back on the stupid bridge before it collapses. And I keep running out of pops! I give up on this stupid game. It was a waste of money. It's too hard!
Salin
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Salin » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 am

You can go across the yellow bridge to recharge any time. No need to run out of pops.
To get the gem by red bridge, you just stand in the middle of it and pop before you go after it.

Don't give up yet, if you still can't do it, I can make you a video.
Inger
Norway
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 am

There is already a video of this on Midnight's officials solutions page, but if you don't have time or pops enough, you'd maybe better do one thing at a time. If you have things as in the screenshot, you've time and pops enough.

- Pop 1: timer button to expand the red bridge
- Walk to the middle of red bridge
- Pop 2 and 3: red rotator button
- Pop 4: timer button
- Get the gem (and take a cup of coffee if you like 8) )
- Pop 5: timer button (if needed)
- Walk to the middle of red bridge
- Pop 6 and 7: red rotator button
- Pop 8: timer button
- Walk back to the yellow button

(and over the yellow bridge to recharge Pops. You still had one Pop over)

BTW, I can imagine you get a bit frustrated when you can't do a (part of a) level for a long time, but please don't call everything stupid. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.