SPOILER - One Way Ticket Transporter Help

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

SPOILER - One Way Ticket Transporter Help

Post by txpeach » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:34 am

I am really beginning to hate these things. When they show up on the screen, I cringe. The exit is on top of the center most transporter. I have tried dozens of combinations but can't seem to get it to work. Any inspiring ideas?

Thanks!
Peggy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
craig22
Silver Wonderlander

Post by craig22 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:12 am

I haven't done this but from the screenshot, I'd say...
shoot the lower horizontal transporter (I can never remember the glove power names), step onto the left vertical transporter just before the first transporter reaches it, so it stops directly to the right. Step off and on the transporter again to move back down, don't step off, then [save:wink] shoot the rightmost vertical transporter and step up/right to the transporter you just blocked. If you time it right then the transporter you're standing on will be stopped. Up/left to the platform, then shoot the upper horizontal transporter. Shoot the right vertical transporter again and immediately step on the upper horizontal transporter. LOL. You should be able to step off.
Oslo
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Oslo » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:55 pm

You dont have to use any of the transporters. If you stand where the gloves are, you can use the gloves to hit the buttons.
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:19 pm

OMG! I can't believe how simple that was! Thanks so much! I have wasted hours trying to use those silly transporters and could never find a way.

Thanks again!
Peggy
craig22
Silver Wonderlander

Post by craig22 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Well, if you want to take the easy route... :wink:
txpeach
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by txpeach » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:14 pm

Is there a way to get to the green button with the transporters? I'd love to know if it was possible. So do tell....

Peggy
craig22
Silver Wonderlander

Post by craig22 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:38 pm

Well I posted above what I thought was the right sequence. I don't think I've done this level though so it's just a guess.
Oslo
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Oslo » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:28 pm

I KNOW! I spent a long time before I figured it out. Actually I dont think you can use the transporters. I just cant see any way to do it... But maybe I'm blind.
Peegue4Ever
Gold Wonderlander

Post by Peegue4Ever » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:48 pm

I PMed M.S. about the "easy" alternate solution yesterday. This was just overlooked in testing, so try to be good sports and solve it the "intended" way. :wink:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:57 pm

I did it the way Craig suggested and got to the green button YAYAYAYAYA

Now how the heck do I get back!!!! I'm stuck

Also you can't reach that green button from anywhere but inside it's hallway. The glove won't go through walls.

Edit: WELL STUPID ME!! The pink and yellow buttons not the green :oops:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Mark
Rainbow MegaStar

Transporter Solution

Post by Mark » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:54 pm

First time I solved it without the transporters. :wink:
Then I went back and solved it the intended way.
Here is the solution for the transporter puzzle.

Click Here To Watch Solution
Last edited by Mark on Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:11 pm

Mark? Has anyone told you that you are a MIRACLE worker? Thanks so much. I felt like I was cheating shooting the needed buttons without doing the work.

Thanks a ton.
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

I made it to the finish in the new version!

Post by Erwin042 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:56 pm

Mark? Brilliant video!! I've finished this one because of your video.

I first read the written Mette'solution. But I didn't understand it. "Pop transporter 2 and go on transporter 1 so 2 stops" How can that transporter stop. If I step on 1, I ride to the rocks and it's deadend...
But then I saw the video and I was suprised those rocks were paths, where I could change the direction of the transport! :D

Took 3 looks at the video and I was back in front of the yellow button.
Man that level is difficult. Even without a helping hand.

Wonderful job Mette & Craig22!