Dark Blue Key-what is it for?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Dark Blue Key-what is it for?

Post by elmopalooza » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:50 am

I have this dark blue key in my inventory bag. What is it for? I can't find anything I can do with it.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:35 am

You should have used a dark blue one to open the gate to the sewers.
Pauline
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 am

Popo,

It's possible Elmopalooza collected this dark blue key in a level.
After getting stuck in this level, he aborted the level and moved on.

I'll figure out on which one!
elmopalooza
Rainbow Seeker

Post by elmopalooza » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:20 pm

Weird thing is that I already did the levels that needed this key! I have the Blue shard in my inventory bag. But when I was using the shards to transport myself around, I got to Crystal lake, and the blue gate was up. And I noticed I had the blue key in my bag. And it shows that none of those levels were done. So my question is: Do I do them again anyways even though I have the blue shard? Or will I end up with two blue shards?
Erwin042
Rainbow Star

Post by Erwin042 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:12 am

elmopalooza wrote:]Weird thing is that I already did the levels that needed this key! I have the Blue shard in my inventory bag. But when I was using the shards to transport myself around, I got to Crystal lake, and the blue gate was up. And I noticed I had the blue key in my bag. And it shows that none of those levels were done. So my question is: Do I do them again anyways even though I have the blue shard? Or will I end up with two blue shards?
First see picture! I think I've got the same problem as you.

I first went to take the blue shard. It's my fifth game, so I know the combination. You may say: "you cheated".Yes, that's true.
I even haven't got the red shard!!!!

Elmopalooza,

You loaded an old savegame that was saved after you'd got the blue shard. Cos you knew the combination from the forum or someone told you so in a PM. After that you played the levels in the Foggy Mountains (those with all the snow outside)

After you've played all levels there, you accidentally loaded that old savegame. So you came back on the point where you've got the blue shard. But now you knew you played all those levels already.

So you thought you had a problem.

Let's assume you've got the purple shard.
And you have still an old savegame when you just collected the blue shard.
Then you can tell us: "why the blue gates are all closed. You have the purple shard? How that's possible?"
On reloading a savegame all your present achievements are gone. You'll be back with the only achievements you had in the past. See?

The part for me now!
I could ask everyone why I can't go to the Ruins now.
I have the blue shard! So why?
The answer: I haven't got the red shard yet!

I think you made a joke. Or you fooled yourself not knowing what you did.
I assume there isn't another explanation for it.

After reading my reply I read:
But when I was using the shards to transport myself around, I got to Crystal lake, and the blue gate was up.
:oops:
I should first try this one out myself. Morklin hasn't spoken of a next part. I need that red shard first. So I can't cheat on with Morklin.
So your problem isn't solved!! Sorry, I have no explanation for it :stinkyred: :stinkysad:

I'll hope this is polite enough to write my answer for you.

Best,
Erwin

Although I think there is still something wrong with this matter.
I'll be back!!