Help on Turtle Cavern...

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Help on Turtle Cavern...

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:14 pm

:? Gee, I feel kinda silly, but I am having a heck of time remembering how to get those turtle to fall in the water where they are needed....has it been that long since I played a Wonderland Game? :oops:

I have the first turtle in the water, but that second sucker...he and I just keep going around in circles.... :cry:

Any Help would be welcomed.

Miss Mette's and MS suburp level solutions.... :(
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:32 pm

The second turtle:
Stand in the bottom-left corner until the turtle goes to the right area. Then go one step to the right. (left above the opening in the walls) When the turtle wants to go back to the left area, he goes down instead.
I hope this helps :D
Gold Raven
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Gold Raven » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 pm

It helped! Thank you, now I was able to get across with Lil Stinky, but upon an error in judgement the ding dong turtle went back over in a area that will cause me to start again....oh well, with Wonderland Games it is always dicey! :D ...and fun!
"There is This World...and then There is The Next...and Between Them Both Are The Doors".....Jim Morrison