MOFI - Castle Walls

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
mikey

MOFI - Castle Walls

Post by mikey » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Hi,

I'm having serious trouble with this level and can't find anything else on this anywhere (so it looks like I'm the only thicko on this one).

I use the blinks to get around to the platform where the coins are, then use the baby boomers to clear a path, which when I blink over leaves me with three blinks. This gets me into the area where the timer buttons are near the fireflowers (1 blink) and then use one more blink onto the blue timer to clear the barrels (1 blink left but not sure if this is needed?)

The POW lets me kill the iceflowers - but now I am totally stuck. How do I get the timer buttons pressed down to allow me to get back over to the other side to collect the last gems behind the white, blue & pink gates? I cant put the boomers on the timer buttons because the fireflowers get them. I cant use POW on the fireflowers to destroy them first - and there's just not enough time to run between the timer buttons and the finish (I tried putting the boomers on the R,O & Y buttons - but can't get back to the finish quick enough).

Any help would be gratefully accepted!!

Mike
mette
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by mette » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:59 pm

mikey wrote:I use the blinks to get around to the platform where the coins are, then use the baby boomers to clear a path, which when I blink over leaves me with three blinks.
So far so good :D

I'll give you some hints for the rest:
higlight slowly to read one hint at the time wrote:You need to open the red, orange and yellow gates. You'll need 3 blinks for that. Quick fingers not needed.

You have unlimited POW.

The boomers will press the timers for you.

A timer just needs to be stepped on to get activated. Noone has to stay there.

Make the boomers take a detour that gives you the time needed to reach the gates.
Hope this gets you going :D
\Mette
mikey

Post by mikey » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:11 am

How did I not see that!!

Thanks Mette .....
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 am

mette wrote:
higlight slowly to read one hint at the time wrote:You need to open the red, orange and yellow gates. You'll need 3 blinks for that. Quick fingers not needed.
I wrote:Quick. Fingers. Not. (???) Needed. Did I hear you correctly? Those ice flowers are shooting so quickly. My way of doing it is "time very carefully when I run to each button and then at lightning speed blink out of the way." So how do you do that? :?
Just know that I have figured out this level (on my own that is). :wink: :D
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:44 am

@mqdar: Salin's solution video will answer your question if you're curious.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:44 am

There was already a thread for this level here http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17699 :D
Pauline