WAPOTZ - Getting Gold on "Temple Run"

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

WAPOTZ - Getting Gold on "Temple Run"

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:46 pm

I know I asked this question in another topic, but I thought I'd post it here for clarity.

I was in the 3rd WLV of Temple Run, feeling really pleased with myself for completing such an annoying adventure. I collected the star, and started gaping at the screen. I had missed a coin and a gem. I had collected two coins and two gems in the 1st WLV, but I missed the rest.

I was pretty baffled. I thought I had searched each WLV thoroughly, but never mind. I restarted the adventure and tried again. I used a spy-eye to search all 3 WLVs, but I still couldn't find those remaining items.

So... yeah. Can anyone give me some advice?
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:41 pm

If this is the level I think it is, then just remember that sometimes you can't use the spy-eye to look for things if tall walls prevent you from seeing tiles in front of them. :wink:

Specifically the first wlv.
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:16 pm

jdl wrote:If this is the level I think it is, then just remember that sometimes you can't use the spy-eye to look for things if tall walls prevent you from seeing tiles in front of them. :wink:

Specifically the first wlv.
Aha! Got it! Thanks so much! :D