POTZ: Z-Bot Vault

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

POTZ: Z-Bot Vault

Post by Nobody » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:35 am

Okay, I don't even know where to start here. This level seems like it was designed to be impossible. Several apparent prerequisites of pressing the purple button seem to be impossible to achieve until you press the purple button. I really just don't get it.

Help me.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:27 pm

If it makes you feel better, this level originally had Blink and Flash in its first iteration. The result was very breakable, so after several testers successfully solved the level without blink (and no one ever needed flash) those two magicks were gone.

As for the level, the main trick is to remember that a well placed object (or a growflower) will block you and save you from the fire. You can try all kinds of different things. There are several possible ways to solve this puzzle.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:54 pm

I thought this adventure was really strange when I first played it. It all sort of makes sense when you find a solution though.

Video solution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBd4AEp5CBo