POTZ how to do flashus interruptus?

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Puzzle Pat
Bronze Wonderlander

POTZ how to do flashus interruptus?

Post by Puzzle Pat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:19 pm

did someone get this
for the life of me I can't work it out
please help

thanks in advance
Have a nice day
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:48 pm

I did this a few days ago so don't remember the exact steps. There is timing involved in making it past the flowers to the transporter and onto the island. Once there think about which bridges need to go/stay so that you can have a clear path to get your flash power back.

Hope this helps. If you need more details I can try and replay it later.
Puzzle Pat
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Puzzle Pat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Thank you
it took a wile but id did it
I didn't realize that I could go bye the fire flowers
too

just one more the one with the scritter on the ice
can't work that out either but that is for another day finished the rest of the levels with morklin

good voyage on the rest of you're trip
Have a nice day
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Glad I could help. I've got the scritter on ice left too. I know there is a help thread for this one but not ready to give up just yet. Good luck!
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Not sure I'm doing this the right way round, but I first went and got my flash and picked up the gems so I could flash the coin. Then placed all the items so the turtle went where I wanted it. Then got the pow glove and opened the gates for the turtle. But now I can't get from one transorter to the other without being fried. I was hoping I could use the flash on the flowers so that they'd kill one another but I can't get into place without changing my flash to pow. I hate having to click and move, click and move, in quick succession. I could really do with "slow motion" magic. :wink:
Pauline
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Getting to the transporter and then all the way to the island without being fried is timing. Taking the gems first is tempting but wait until later. You will need your flash power again after using the pop and won't be able to get back if you have no bridges.

Totally with you on the need for slomo magic :D

Deb
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Do not collect the gems when you first get Flash.
You need to save 1 of the 2 log/steps in the water near the gems to use as a stopper when you go around to get more Flash.

Flash the 2 coins and 2 barrels to the right places. You have 1 flash left to get a hold of the Fireflower facing North.

Aha! moment......
*Remember you can switch to a different Magic and when you get Flash again the Fireflower you are "holding" will still be there.

Hope this helps.
jg
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Yes, done it. I wanted to flash a fireflower and I did. Realised I didn't need as many diversions for the turtle as I first thought. Yes, I didn't think that anything flashed would still be there waiting to be reflashed and only found out by accident. Once all that was figured out it was easy. My brain hurts now. :lol:
Pauline
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:27 pm

popo wrote:Yes, done it. I wanted to flash a fireflower and I did. Realised I didn't need as many diversions for the turtle as I first thought. Yes, I didn't think that anything flashed would still be there waiting to be reflashed and only found out by accident. Once all that was figured out it was easy. My brain hurts now. :lol:
Yes - when you run out of Flash the object is still linked to you. If that's not the case, you can make objects disappear by exhausting your Flash charge. By doing this, you're actually permanently changing the future. :wink:
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Yadis Beles
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Yadis Beles » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:08 am