POTZ - Fire Flower Flash

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

POTZ - Fire Flower Flash

Post by popo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Mmmm! Is there a way to get past the Fireflower for the first time without having to use a barrel to block the fireball. I use 2 flashes to put a barrel on the green button. Then I need 2 to get rid of the barrels so I can get the scritters on the blue and indigo buttons. Then I need 2 to blast the barrels so I can get to the pink button. That's 6 flashes. If I use a barrel to block the fireball it actually uses 2 up the same as if I reflashed the barrel, and that only leaves 1 to flash the fireflower but not reflash it so I can get the coins.

I'm either missing something or doing it in the wrong order or something, but I can't see how I can get everything without recharging, which I can't do because the bridge disappears.

Any suggestions please.
Pauline
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Never mind, I was making a really stupid mistake with the first barrel. I was using the one near the green button instead of picking one up before recharging my glove. That gave me the extra flash I needed. I can't believe I spent an hour trying to figure it out and then got the solution by accident. :oops: :lol:
Pauline
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Yes, I made the exact same mistake that you did the first time around. :lol:
DanskeKatrine

Post by DanskeKatrine » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:07 pm

I don't get it. How do you only use 2 to get rid of the 4 barrels to get the scritters on the blue and indigo buttons?? Not to mention the pink button... and the coins. As I see it, I need way to many flashes.
Please help.....
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:12 pm

DanskeKatrine wrote:I don't get it. How do you only use 2 to get rid of the 4 barrels to get the scritters on the blue and indigo buttons?? Not to mention the pink button... and the coins. As I see it, I need way to many flashes.
Please help.....
You can cast flash spells on fireflowers too. :wink:
DanskeKatrine

Post by DanskeKatrine » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Thank you so much!! I knew there were something important I was missing....