PotZ: 'Star Crossing' on Uo

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Pawelec
Rainbow Master

PotZ: 'Star Crossing' on Uo

Post by Pawelec » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:26 am

First of all, I don't want a full solution, rather a small hint on how should the Star Trail area look after I get the Blink charges and which of the trails should I use to get to the Brr/Blink area. I'm just so confused...
"Let us return to the past; it will be progress."
by Giuseppe Verdi
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:42 am

Hint #1: You have Grow, don't be afraid to use it.
Hint #2: As for the "return route" from the blink area, you'll see what you need when you get there. There are different solutions possible and most of them require different "return routes".
Hint #3: This is for my solution, there are others, but:
yellow/orange trails in the bottom right bouncing off each other is the most important moment in the entire level
Good luck. During testing, this was my favorite puzzle in the entire game.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:55 am

Muzozavr wrote:Hint #1: You have Grow, don't be afraid to use it.
If I guess correctly the first Growflower goes for directing the green trail way up.
Muzozavr wrote:Hint #2: As for the "return route" from the blink area, you'll see what you need when you get there. There are different solutions possible and most of them require different "return routes".
Can I use one Blink to get back (one goes for going out of the coin area, the second to get to the Star and there's one left)?
Muzozavr wrote:Hint #3: This is for my solution, there are others, but:
yellow/orange trails in the bottom right bouncing off each other is the most important moment in the entire level
Aha. Thanks :D

EDIT: No need to help me anymore, I've accidentally found a completely different solution myself :lol:
"Let us return to the past; it will be progress."
by Giuseppe Verdi