Z-Bot Vault Treasure

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Z-Bot Vault Treasure

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi,

I completed Z-Bot vault after I won the game, so when I won the level, it was at Star Town. The text underneath the level name seemed to hint you'd get more treasure after you won the level, (I've played many other bonus levels in the game where after you win, coins and/or gems appear in the hub) but none came. Is none supposed to come even if you win the level in Planet of the Z-Bots, so I'm not missing anything, or is it a glitch that none appear if you play the level in Star Town?

Thanks,
WK.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: Z-Bot Vault Treasure

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Wonderland King wrote:Hi,

I completed Z-Bot vault after I won the game, so when I won the level, it was at Star Town. The text underneath the level name seemed to hint you'd get more treasure after you won the level, (I've played many other bonus levels in the game where after you win, coins and/or gems appear in the hub) but none came. Is none supposed to come even if you win the level in Planet of the Z-Bots, so I'm not missing anything, or is it a glitch that none appear if you play the level in Star Town?

Thanks,
WK.
If you play the adventure in Star Town, you don't win any treasure.

Don't worry, though - it's only 8 gems. This means you won't miss out on any coins.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Wonderland King on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Yes, those are just gems - not needed other than for score. I made sure that no coins would be lost, because without those you can't get every star.