Solutions on youtube

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

Solutions on youtube

Post by omarogi35 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:05 pm

It really upsets me how I cannot beat levels on my first try on Planet of The Z-Bots. I guess its a hard game. I always search the solution on youtube and you guys should do it too.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Omarogi, with all due respect, you've been cluttering (or "flooding the forum") quite a bit lately with topics and posts like these. Remember that while of course you're welcome to post your thoughts here, posting every time some little thought occurs to you will only lead to spam.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Okay, and...? If we have trouble with something the natural instinct for any person under 50 (and over 5) is to search on the Internet. I know MNIK did a few adventure guides that helped me, and that's what I used to get a 100% completion rate for WA3.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:02 pm

If you are patient enough to think for yourself (sometimes for hours or even days), then it'll be much more satisfying when you figure levels out instead of YouTube telling you how to do them.

I'm already upset at myself for accidentally spoiling two levels from MOFI's Sundog Island... although now I probably won't remember how to do them. I never actually beat MOFI properly after the computer change -- rushed to Pirate Camp in two days and managed to beat "Clear the Way", so all I need right now is to figure out "The Acid Swamp" and I'll be on my merry way to Sundog Island... and will try to 100% the game later on.

At least now I know in advance that GROW cannot be placed on sunken turtles, so won't re-spoil "The Lost Ice Temple" to myself.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:29 pm

With the obvious exception of the final puzzle, I got through all of POTZ with just one hint. It's not easy ("Escape!" took me a few days), but trust me when I say that the satisfaction of winning a difficult level is worth it. 8)
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Yeah, the secret puzzle of POTZ is not meant to be solved alone in the first place.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

Post by omarogi35 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Wonderland King wrote:Omarogi, with all due respect, you've been cluttering (or "flooding the forum") quite a bit lately with topics and posts like these. Remember that while of course you're welcome to post your thoughts here, posting every time some little thought occurs to you will only lead to spam.
Whats your problem?
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:52 pm

omarogi35 wrote:
Wonderland King wrote:Omarogi, with all due respect, you've been cluttering (or "flooding the forum") quite a bit lately with topics and posts like these. Remember that while of course you're welcome to post your thoughts here, posting every time some little thought occurs to you will only lead to spam.
Whats your problem?
Excuse me?
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Annnd that's enough. No fighting please. If you wish to continue this conversation please do so in PM.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Fair enough, sorry.
omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

Post by omarogi35 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:58 pm

Wonderland King wrote:
omarogi35 wrote:
Whats your problem?
Excuse me?
Sorry dude I don't like being blamed this way. It's only spam if you say the same thing over and over.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Are you going to stop fueling the fire anytime soon? Jdl told both of you to stop, and WK stopped and apologised. Do the same please.
omarogi35
Gold Wonderlander

Post by omarogi35 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:41 pm

garirry wrote:Are you going to stop fueling the fire anytime soon? Jdl told both of you to stop, and WK stopped and apologised. Do the same please.
I wasn't arguing at all. I was telling him that I didn't spam. Idk if it counts.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Why don't we just declare this topic unofficially locked?