LexieTheFox's Music Pack V1

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

LexieTheFox's Music Pack V1

Post by LexieTheFox » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:51 am

Yes, instead of remixes I release a music pack. So far it only has two tracks. Both from the same game, and both used in my latest adventure.
I will update it as time passes, so stay tuned.
Songs:
9000: Spiral Knights OST - Sky Islands Action
9001: Spiral Knights OST - Boss Battle Theme 1

So, Enjoy!
Also, Had to upload file at different address due to the server having a error when trying to upload a attachment. Sorry!
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 8&gk=forex
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Oh, not ANOTHER one.

Please, please, PLEASE can you try and use music from other packs???
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Oh, not ANOTHER one.

Please, please, PLEASE can you try and use music from other packs???
I made this pack specifically for my own adventures. Alot of the other tracks don't fit. It takes me ten minutes to find the right track in my huugee arsenal of tracks, while it only takes me two minutes to download and use my own music track. Do you see what i'm getting at here?
Rawr.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 am

I think our whole subforum has too many tracks. Maybe I should eliminate mine to reduce the pressure a bit.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 am

Wonderman109 wrote:I think our whole subforum has too many tracks. Maybe I should eliminate mine to reduce the pressure a bit.
That would be fantastic, but I think Lexie's is less important. It may not take too long to download, but just seeing another pack makes the forum suddenly seem a lot more messy. What's more, both the tracks are action/boss themes, and there's gotta be nearly ONE HUNDRED action/boss themes on this forum already!!!

I can't persuade Lexie to remove her pack, but I doubt anybody will bother downloading this unless it becomes more unique.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:16 am

yot yot5 wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:I think our whole subforum has too many tracks. Maybe I should eliminate mine to reduce the pressure a bit.
That would be fantastic, but I think Lexie's is less important. It may not take too long to download, but just seeing another pack makes the forum suddenly seem a lot more messy. What's more, both the tracks are action/boss themes, and there's gotta be nearly ONE HUNDRED action/boss themes on this forum already!!!

I can't persuade Lexie to remove her pack, but I doubt anybody will bother downloading this unless it becomes more unique.
You got it all wrong, you see. Sky Islands Action isn't really actually actiony. It is just titled that. In truth it's actually a really peaceful and epic theme! The boss on the other hand is actually a boss. So your sort of right. But I assure you, Sky Islands Action is no song for action. Just a peaceful one. Give it a listen, you'll see what I mean. :wink:
Rawr.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 am

You're right. It isn't action-y at all, but that doesn't dispel the fact that people are less and less likely to play your adventures the more custom music you use. If you release another NEW music pack, it's even less likely. MNIK's and MWM's packs have been around for so long that using them is normally fine among main Wonderland players, but other packs are risky.

Do whatever you want, but I'm (personally) not going to download another music pack unless it's going to be very useful.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:37 am

yot yot5 wrote:You're right. It isn't action-y at all, but that doesn't dispel the fact that people are less and less likely to play your adventures the more custom music you use. If you release another NEW music pack, it's even less likely. MNIK's and MWM's packs have been around for so long that using them is normally fine among main Wonderland players, but other packs are risky.

Do whatever you want, but I'm (personally) not going to download another music pack unless it's going to be very useful.
I know, really. I'd use the other packs if they just simply had fitting tracks. But i'd rather take the quick road then dig through more then 500 files of songs just to find that one temple theme... But yes, I get what your getting at. But if anything I won't update this pack if it won't be used. If I ever do use music from the pack, it'll be Sky Islands. The Boss Theme might be used for minor bosses. But yeah.
Rawr.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm

I think TheThaumaturge has a temple theme.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves