Custom Glovecharge texture - Rounded Lightning Charge

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Custom Glovecharge texture - Rounded Lightning Charge

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 am

Dig gave me an idea wondering what a lightning bolt in a circle would be in my previous topic. So I made this in response!
It is indeed in my other topic, but just so people notice.
Enjoy! (I may make it a habit of releasing custom glove charge textures, I'm the first to do it too. ... I think.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Krishiv738
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Krishiv738 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am

That was MY idea!You stole my idea!
I am getting outta here, nothing is new, everything is boring.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:26 am

Krishiv738 wrote:That was MY idea!You stole my idea!
How did I steal your idea? - wait.
OHHH I see. I remember now, maybe I did a tiny bit, sorry. I was reading the hidden realms topic (Epic hub btw, Qloof.) and I saw that and it gave me inspiration to make these. Sorry. (I am going to continue making these, because it's fun, I actually already have two more ready to publish) But still, no one else had made custom glovecharges before so it made me excited to be the first. (But in reality you are retroactively the first. I just didn't know you planned to make them into glove charges, I only JUST saw your topic in this forum.)
EDIT: Make sure you make them black and white, with the symbol being white. It's how they get color coded, and if the symbol it self is black, it won't show up. (Rather the "Box" surrounding it will show up. Just giving advice.)
Rawr.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:00 am

No, it wasn't. Lexie uploaded her textures nearly 10 minutes before you did.
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 am

No, she did not. Your idea is to replace the magic charger icons individually, and her idea is to replace the magic charger icons together.

Next time you accuse of somebody "stealing" your idea, make sure they even look similar. Your attitude is annoying people greatly, please reconsider how you want to behave on this forum.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 am

tyteen4a03 wrote:
No, she did not. Your idea is to replace the magic charger icons individually, and her idea is to replace the magic charger icons together.

Next time you accuse of somebody "stealing" your idea, make sure they even look similar. Your attitude is annoying people greatly, please reconsider how you want to behave on this forum.
Despite how he/she acted, I did actually make a set of charger replacements (like these,) using charger friendly versions of the icons he/she had in mind for them. I asked that they don't however, claim that they made them their self and that I get at least 10% to 30% credit. I am still not clear if they intend to release them, and if they do, if they even intend to give me credit. It's all very stuffy.
Rawr.