coalie's outing

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
sonny
Gold Wonderlander

coalie's outing

Post by sonny » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:02 pm

even when the scale wasn't budging, her dress size kept dropping. Besides, once she realized that Females 9?13 600 5 11 60 this onto the affected area with a
It's the internet, there are no guarantees. Research the seller as much as you can and Paypal does have a dispute feature just in case, but that's not a guarantee either. If you're talking about
wind up skinnier than a sheet of paper. Straightforward enough. But if it really worked that way, our 4. They raise levels of HDL. minutes helps reduce congestion and varicose veins
reason for being interested in superfoods, we know that once you feel the olive oil 23, 45, 92, 139 We?re talking about a processed sweetener that didn?t even
Last edited by sonny on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(o_o) (0_0) (O_O) <(-_-)>
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Re: FAQ not found anywhere ANSWERS NEEDED!!!

Post by mqdar » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:33 pm

sonny wrote:I know my user name is weird.
That's ok. :wink:
1. how do i make earth quakes?
2. How do i make voids appear when i when u talk to someone?
3. how do i make MY ncp talk when he steps on a certain tile?
4. how do u make items appear at certain places when u talk to someone?
5. how do u make more than 1 reply when u talk to someone? these r all questions i looked for on these fourums but i dont get it!!! :x :x :x
ANSWER ME PLEASE!!! :( :( :cry: :cry: :x :x :? :? :evil:
These sorts of things are quite advanced. Just asking: Have you read the WA Editor Guide (at MS's site), including the reference? The reference explains SO much, including the "commands," which are what most of your questions are about.

Note that you can use commands in dialogs. Might this be the problem? :idea:
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
sonny
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonny » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 pm

For half of the questions probably but i read the guide about putting in this button called General Command and the NPC buttons but I don't get all of it. I only understand half of it and I also got a new question. the X and Y cordinates are mixed up! Y turns negative when I put in a object and when i try to customize an NPC with a hat and texture it shows NOTHING BUT A DEFAULT ONE!!! :? :? :? THIS EDITOR IS CONFUSING!!! :x
Boppelist
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Boppelist » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:00 am

After you customized the NPC, you must place the NPC on the level again or else it will not change. This works with all objects.

I think the negative Y coordinate thing is a bug. Just remove the minus when you use the number and it will be fine.
:D Image :D
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:22 am

In the 96 editor, Patrick fixed the -Y coordnate bug. Although, it has been known to come back at times. :?

About the general command button, here is a complete list of commands for the editor:

1 = Opens/Activates Objects with ID matching Data1
2 = Closes/DeActivates Objects with ID matching Data1
3 = Toggles Objects with ID matching Data1 (Simply turns it on and off each time used)
5 = Destroys Objects with ID matching Data1 ----- This command is very weird. I don't think it destroys monsters.
6 = Sets the Lighting of the Level to RGB (Red, Green, Blue.) Data1/Data2/Data3 ----- This would be very good for setting an example for entering a cave. Set each RGB color lower for each one until you reach the desired light, then set the defalt light as that.
9 = Earthquake for Data1 frames ----- Set it to 60 for 1 second, 112 for 2 seconds, etc...
21 = Starts Dialog# file - Data1 with starting Interchange# - Data2 (Set Data2 to -1 if current default is to be used.)
22 = Changes Dialog# file - Data1 to have new default starting Interchange# - Data2 (do not run this command while inside Dialog# file - Data1)
23 = Activates "AskAbout" - Data2 inside Dialog# file - Data1.
24 = DeActivates "AskAbout" - Data2 inside Dialog# file - Data1.
25 = Toggles "AskAbout" - Data2 inside Dialog# file - Data1.
26 = Set AskAboutActive - Data2 of Dialog# file - Data1 to value - Data3.
27 = Set "AskAbout" - Data2 of Dialog# file - Data1 to point to Interchange# - Data3.
111 = Refills Lamp.
112 = Sets Inventory to 4x4 Size.
113 = Sets Inventory to 5x5 Size.

I hope this helps! :D
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
sonny
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonny » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:49 am

Well for most of that general command i understand exept 21 through 27. Plus i need to know how to put commands in dialogs like items coming when u talk and starting races when u talk. can anyone be more specific with the 21 through 27 commands? Like showing certain Ids u have to use and maybe examples?

I'm so confused with almost EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x
sonny
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonny » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:55 am

sorry for double post and it has been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since this had a new post.
I figured out 21 through 27 and the rest of that stuff but I want commands that the editor instructions do not show you.
I want to make interesting levels! :P
sewel5
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sewel5 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:52 am

If you want other commands you just need to test what it does
I'll get a toontown membership if I can make bread.
sonny
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonny » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:04 am

Sorry if i'm sort of lazy but I don't want to go through hours of testing while I get a few MAVs :(