WA: Quest for The Shards (NOT A HUB, ALSO NOT MOFI)

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

WA: Quest for The Shards (NOT A HUB, ALSO NOT MOFI)

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 pm

This, even though all Projects that have WA: _______ in it are hubs, this one is Not. It will simply be a level based Adventure,
If anything i will go with this storyline (NO LEvel creators, Or anything like that, but i will take beta testers for the levels i have or Sugguestions, Thank you.)
It is a normal day in Wondertown, you go to see Morklin when suddenly some ??? runs in and with un describable skills of Magic STEALS all 6 of the Rainbow Shards, now you have to get them back! But where do you start is up to you.
NOTE For a explanation to those that read the Storyline, (If you read it you'll know what i mean) Highlight the Below.
The ??? is a Place-Holder, i don't know what it will be yet, but i'll come to that when i come to it.
Now, i just wanted to inform you guys about this, as a matter afact my Editor Window is open as i type this. Well, if anything i hope to have sugguestions. Bye, i'll be back later with Updates
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 pm

My suggestion: Don't start a topic for an adventure until you finish it. No offense, but a large number of projects don't ever get off the ground. I really wish I had waited to start The Kaboom Army's topic.

Also, generally speaking, single adventures don't have designers and testers and so on.

Other then that, thank you for not using MOFI. If you want to use MOFI, stick with hubs. Oh, and there are seven shards, not six.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Master Wonder Mage wrote:My suggestion: Don't start a topic for an adventure until you finish it. No offense, but a large number of projects don't ever get off the ground. I really wish I had waited to start The Kaboom Army's topic.

Also, generally speaking, single adventures don't have designers and testers and so on.

Other then that, thank you for not using MOFI. If you want to use MOFI, stick with hubs. Oh, and there are seven shards, not six.
Thanks, also the reasson i Use MOFI so much, is because i have a Unofficial MOFI Editor. (it has the Hacked Editor, and a Adventure Testbed Copy of MOFI's Starter.)
Rawr.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:23 am

UPDATE: Woah, that was fast.. Anyhow
I now have 3 Levels done already, the 2nd level is in a Cave and gives the Player the Magic gloves, which he/she uses it to open a gate (With POP) and again with POP to save themselves from Chompers. The Third level is being made, it is the area where you go into wondertown.
Rawr.