WA:MOJP Reborn. Any Takers?

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

WA:MOJP Reborn. Any Takers?

Post by LexieTheFox » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 am

Now, i know you arn't supposed to make topics like this but, that one "Hub" seems to have gained a tiny slither of Spotlight. Well..

I still have the project. But i can't really upload it at the moment.
Its file is seriously Entangled with my Unofficial MOFI EDITOR.
(Yes, my MOFI Editor has the adventure.)
At any point it was never Finished.
If I were to upload it, if anyone wants to volunteer to continue making it would be perfectly Fine. But you MUST give credit. And you need the MOFI Editor or else.. No good. (The Mofi Editor will perfectly allow you to test the adventure with a player)
Anyhow. Things required for any Volunteers:

MUST be good at Level Making
Must have (err.. i forgot D:) Jadeekflama's MOFI Editor

Required for Levels
Latest WA Editor Tools.
All WOPS of MOFI from Cbloopy and Jafo.

Sorry if its a bit much, but i don't think i should exactly go Uploading it IF I DO UN-TANGLE IT from my Editor untill someone Volunteers. Other then that, i'll just drop the whole thing.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:42 am

I guess, if I have time, I'll volunteer. Everything else will be a higher priority though.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:20 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:I guess, if I have time, I'll volunteer. Everything else will be a higher priority though.
Understood. I just wish Tails could of made CLEANER versions of the files. its so entangled in my Editor that i can barley reconize it.
Rawr.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:36 am

LexieTheFox wrote:
Master Wonder Mage wrote:I guess, if I have time, I'll volunteer. Everything else will be a higher priority though.
Understood. I just wish Tails could of made CLEANER versions of the files. its so entangled in my Editor that i can barley reconize it.
How is Tails?
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Sammy_P wrote:
LexieTheFox wrote:
How is Tails?
Hes doing fine. Latley hes been playing Garry's Mod Downloading Dead Space Ports to Gmod for Solo-RPing.
Yes, Solo-RPing. Its where he.. err.. Acts like hes the character hes playing as. Does it mostly when hes bored.
Rawr.