Second Adventure - The Festival (FIXED... *Facepalm*)

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Second Adventure - The Festival (FIXED... *Facepalm*)

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:40 am

Players Dream
The Festival
Level Zero
Thank you for flying Air Jet
Protect the Jade Temple!
Lake of Tears
Rainbow Temple Cliffs
Hostile Waters
Rainbow Rescue
-More to be announced

This is the level where at least three puzzles are involved! Yay! All should be considerably easy though. Noting that the storyline of these adventures revolves around action. BUT it will have puzzles. Each adventure should have at least one if none at all. Except for the Dream. That was specifically Action only. Same for some other levels.
LIKE ALWAYS, Zip has the outbox level, and the required textures. And I didn't forget the glove this time! Tell me about any unplayabilites or Errors you find. And if none are found, please give feedback! Thanks, and have fun. (If you downloaded it that is..)
EDIT:
I so much suck at testing some parts I just.... ugh.
DOOR NOW FIXED!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LexieTheFox on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:03 am

What are you supposed to do after you're in that random room?
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:05 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:What are you supposed to do after you're in that random room?
*Facepalm*... Let me guess. The door doesn't open? *Facepalms beyond belief* You're supposed to go outside the room and go through the following dialog. Let me go fix it.... Can I please get beta testers next time?
Rawr.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:08 am

IDEA: ACTUALLY TEST IT YOURSELF.

Seriously, this is sad. Your adventures aren't hard enough to justify you not testing a part. Impossibility due to it just being too hard is at least excusable. An easy level that is impossible is just ridiculous.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:14 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:IDEA: ACTUALLY TEST IT YOURSELF.

Seriously, this is sad. Your adventures aren't hard enough to justify you not testing a part. Impossibility due to it just being too hard is at least excusable. An easy level that is impossible is just ridiculous.
Exuse me, but is this neccessary?
I do test them. I try my hardest to correct them. Untill that one moment comes that I forgot to test it BEFORE I publish it. I end up messing up hard. THIS IS WHY I ask people if they find errors or such. As lately my idiocy is coming from lack of Creativity IRL. I still find myself able to make adventures due to other sources. (Kung-Fu Panda is the main source. and Lots and lots of playing the game as well)
Next time, please at least try to sound more non-offensive. As that really hurt me. (even though it is truuuuueeeee)
And plus, you saying to actually test it is saying I NEVER test them.
Rawr.
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:19 am

I'm sorry I offended you, but your levels really need work. They are almost always incompletable and they don't get much harder than powing a few chompers. You could at least make the chompers faster. There's almost no challenge whatsoever. And if there are constant impassable barriers, LevelExits that don't activate, and such, it does look like you never test them.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:28 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:I'm sorry I offended you, but your levels really need work. They are almost always incompletable and they don't get much harder than powing a few chompers. You could at least make the chompers faster. There's almost no challenge whatsoever. And if there are constant impassable barriers, LevelExits that don't activate, and such, it does look like you never test them.
True. I am going to work on Thank You for flying Air Jet now.. I will test it to the fullest.
Rawr.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:14 pm

No need to upload the fixed version twice. :roll:

And PLEASE test your levels before releasing them. :o
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:45 pm

I think the two uploads was an accident.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm

2 adventures in one day usually isn't a good sign, too.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Sometimes if you are at the final testing stages for two adventures at once, then it's acceptable. But these adventures don't seem very complicated to me.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:Sometimes if you are at the final testing stages for two adventures at once, then it's acceptable. But these adventures don't seem very complicated to me.
Most deffinently. They are mainly ACTION. Levels. I don't test puzzles much. And I don't like to be constrained to one adventure or two a day like you. I am testing Thanks for Flying Air Jet right now and Level Zero. I gotta tell you.. Level Zero.. might have to be remade... Thanks for Flying Air Jet.. I think it has to be scrapped all together.
Rawr.