25th Adventure: The Dead Swamps

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

25th Adventure: The Dead Swamps

Post by yot yot5 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 am

You'll need MNIK's Music Pack V5 or higher to hear all the music in this adventure!

===The Dead Swamps Trilogy===
Part 1: The Dead Swamps
Unfinished
Unfinished

Bet you didn't expect this! This adventure could be called "Foggy Footprints, V2" due to its very turtle-trickery-based puzzle. Other than the puzzle, there's nothing really fantastic in this level. The scenery is pretty lazy, the dialogue is nothing special, it takes me less than 10 minutes to complete, and the storyline doesn't really go anywhere (not in this first part, at least!).

But who cares? The adventure is FUN and that's ALL an adventure needs to be, RIGHT???

P.S. Amnesia will have to wait a little longer. Sorry!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by yot yot5 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am

Not bad so far (of what I've played). I can't download the custom music, so I can't hear the awesome music in your adventure. :(

I don't mind story-based adventures, and I quite like this one.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Pretty great, but a bit short. Figured out the puzzle in a *snap,* but actually getting the turtles where they needed to go was a nightmare. I am the world's worst sheepherder. :P
SPOILER wrote: In the cutscene, who was Lamzi and who was Olhydra? And is Lamzi a boy or a girl? The dialog made it sound like a girl, but I thought the player's dialog said 'he.'

And the cave ending...haven't we already explored the Wondercaves before? DERP. xD
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:33 am

Wonderman's Question Answers wrote:Lamzi's a boy, Olhydra is the villain in my Iceberg Trilogy (and the last surviving female PTRF member, but that's not important just yet), and you're about to explore a NEW part of the Wondercaves. How exciting!
Hang on: You figured out where the turtles were supposed to go in a "snap"...?

Oh yeah, this is based off Foggy Footprints! It has to have an alternate solution. :lol:

New version uploaded. You'll probably be completely baffled.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 pm

I think we're not seeing eye-to-eye here. I didn't mean literally right away, I meant in only a few minutes. Was there actually another one?

I'll PM you my solution.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:I think we're not seeing eye-to-eye here. I didn't mean literally right away, I meant in only a few minutes. Was there actually another one?

I'll PM you my solution.
Ohh... That's a clever solution. It wasn't what I had in mind, but it's definitely hard enough! :)
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Could you PM me the real solution? I'm just curious.