New Adventure - A Silient Period of Time

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

New Adventure - A Silient Period of Time

Post by LexieTheFox » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:14 am

I return, with an adventure.
I am honestly. Proud of this.
Unlike my others, this is not storyline intensive.
It however, does have it's own tiny little storyline.
You are a retired adventurer. After a life of solitude, you decide to give it another shot. Simple as that.

HINTS: Highlight to view.
The teleporter puzzle has more than one solution!
The bonus gem mini-puzzle requires quick reflexes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:39 am

Gate Puzzle: A neat puzzle, but not very challenging.
Turtle Puzzle: Very simple. Not the adventures best moment
Teleporter puzzle: WONDERLAND'S GLITCHES LET YOU DOWN! I did work out the intended solution, but the intended solution didn't work as intended.
Doctor Who reference: What? Wasn't very relevant, and was phrased in a way that made Doctor Who sound stupid.
Pop Puzzle: On these, it's important to remember that popping bridges can lower them. This would have been more challenging if you didn't include the "Pop" charger.
Brr thingy: Maybe make the chompers a bit faster so you can't just outrun them?
Bonus challenge: Not that hard, could have been better if you got a glove icon with the Data0 modifier and set that to one. (Or, for a real challenge, leave out one or two of the islands.

Overall: The puzzles were good, but could be made a bit more challenging. Easy puzzles aren't necessarily bad, but when they can easily be made harder, they probably should. Also, it's nice to see a new WA level. I kind of needed one to get back into WA.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:16 am

Master Wonder Mage wrote:Gate Puzzle: A neat puzzle, but not very challenging.
Turtle Puzzle: Very simple. Not the adventures best moment
Teleporter puzzle: WONDERLAND'S GLITCHES LET YOU DOWN! I did work out the intended solution, but the intended solution didn't work as intended.
Doctor Who reference: What? Wasn't very relevant, and was phrased in a way that made Doctor Who sound stupid.
Pop Puzzle: On these, it's important to remember that popping bridges can lower them. This would have been more challenging if you didn't include the "Pop" charger.
Brr thingy: Maybe make the chompers a bit faster so you can't just outrun them?
Bonus challenge: Not that hard, could have been better if you got a glove icon with the Data0 modifier and set that to one. (Or, for a real challenge, leave out one or two of the islands.

Overall: The puzzles were good, but could be made a bit more challenging. Easy puzzles aren't necessarily bad, but when they can easily be made harder, they probably should. Also, it's nice to see a new WA level. I kind of needed one to get back into WA.
Thanks for the awesome review.
Glad to see I gave you that extra boost.
FYI, I plan to make a harder version of the level..
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:24 am

WOO, FIRST ADVENTURE IN TWO MONTHS!!!

I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds better than your previous ones! :)
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:47 pm

I just got round to finishing this. I have the same thoughts as MWM, really. It was much better than your previous adventures, but there's still room for improvement! It's nice to see WA isn't completely dead. Yet. :lol: