Zippy the Z-bot 2: Revelation of the Z-bot

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:10 am

This is amazing...
I read the rest of this book, and it is amazing. :lol:

The CHOCOLATE CHEST OF DOOM, really? It's starting to spook even me a little!
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 am

Thank you for your comments and continued support, everybody! Sorry this chapter is short (even shorter than the last one), but trust me, you don't want to miss it.

Chapter 11: Choices

They all stared silently at the place where the ship used to be. Debris was floating around in the water - crates, barrels, wood, and even the sail.

"Well, that happened." Zwikko quipped.

Suddenly Arrrggghhh!!!! flung himself onto the ground. "NO! IT CAN'T BE GONE!" he bawled out, "WITHOUT A SHIP MY PIRATE DREAMS ARE OVER FOREVER!"

"See? See? I told you! Curse that curse!" Zooney shouted. "And you said that it wouldn't have ANY effect on us. Oh, yes, no effect at all, except that we're STRANDED HERE WITH A MONSTER AND A CRAZED LUNATIC THAT WANTS US ALL DEAD!"

"How did that even even happen?" Zippy asked, not quite believing what he just saw.

"I-I'm not sure," Mr. Science moaned, "I suppose that someone must have placed timed explosives on here while we were captured."

"That's probably what Tyop was doing while he left me to watch you." Zany mumbled.

That turned a few heads.

"Tyop? That's the Kongbu's name?" asked Zippy.

"Well, yeah, I guess so."

"How do you know?"

"It's...well...a long story." Zany said quietly. He still was trying to figure out all that ZiZanZoon had said, and what it meant to him.

"Tyop..." Mr. Science said, half to himself. "Tyop..."

"What about it?" asked Zippy.

"Tyop is an ancient word - one of the ones used by the Ancient Stinkers of the First Time. It means 'Bred to Kill.' But why would they choose such an old word for a name?"

"I'm not sure, but now isn't the time for this. We have to get off the island somehow." Zippy told him.

"Absolutely correct," Mr. Science said, snapping back to reality, "Now, let's think about this. There are three ways to get to something - over, under, or through. There's no known way to go under Fire Island and still get to Wonderland, or the other way around, either. Our ship is gone, so we can't go through the water. That leaves over it. But how could we do that?"

Wiener raised his hand in the air. "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

Mr. Science sighed. "Yes, Wiener."

"Well, we could grow wings! Or maybe just flap our arms like wings. That might work. Or we could build a plane out of wood, or a blimp out of leaves! Maybe we could build a bridge. Yeah, that's it! All we have to do is find a whole lot of dirt! It's perfect! Then again, maybe the dirt would just make the water muddier. And Zippy wouldn't need the bridge, because he can fly..."

Wiener kept going, but Mr. Science wasn't listening anymore. Something Wiener had just said caught his attention.

"Zippy can fly...Zippy can fly...Zippy the Z-bot can fly...Z-bots can fly...Z-bots can fly, but not across water...Z-bots are from another planet and can fly...that's it!" He whirled around.

"Zippy, ZiZanZoon is from your planet, of course."

"Of course."

"And now he's here."

"Yes."

"And no Z-bot ships have been seen in Wonderland as of yet?"

"Of course not."

"Even if he had landed somewhere there, he'd have no way to get to Fire Island, because it's been shown in the past that Z-bots can't fly over water. And of course, not many ships would just let a Z-bot on, would they?"

"I guess not."

"So he must have landed here."

Zippy was puzzled, "What exactly are you getting at?"

"ZiZanZoon landed here, Zippy. On Fire Island. Which means that, somewhere in that jungle, there's a spaceship just lying around, waiting to be taken."

Zippy caught on. "I see. So we have to find this spaceship if we want to escape from this place before ZiZanZoon decides to leave."

"Exactly."

"In that case, we better get moving. Once he knows he's stranded us here, he's going to leave, and come back someday to get us, when we've nearly starved to death, to complete our training."

"But we can live off the land. Fruits and berries and such. And there must be a few freshwater streams around here."

Zippy shook his head. "Z-bots can't live off of fruit. We need oil. We need fuel. And where can you find those things on Fire Island?"

Mr. Science saw the sense in this. "Then we must leave, and quickly!"

He ran over and began explaining the plan to everyone. They all seemed to understand except Ned. He was still staring off into space where the ship had been.

"Ned!" Mr. Science shouted.

"One rule. They gave me one rule." Ned said remorsefully, "They said, 'We've got one rule for you, one favor to ask you, Ned. Please don't blow the ship up. We know you've done it the past two times, but please, not this one.' Well, she's gone now, and I'm to blame. This never would've happened without me."

"Oh, give us a break, Ned!" shouted Mr. Science, "Come on!" He grabbed Ned's arm and began pulling him away.

They all ran for the jungle - except Zany. He stayed behind. Before Zippy entered, he turned around and saw Zany.

"Hey, Zany! Come on! There's still hope!"

Zany made his choice. A choice that would forever change him, Zippy, and all of the Z-bots, not to mention Wonderland itself. It was a hard choice, and he felt lowdown and horrible about it, but he made it.

"I'm not coming."

"What?"

"I'm not coming. I'm not going with you anymore, Zippy. I'm going back to the DAS Federation."

To say Zippy was shocked was an understatement. This rocked him down to his very core, and made him begin to question friendship itself.

"Zany - you don't mean that."

"I do." Zany turned himself away from Zippy.

"But..but you CAN'T mean that, Zany! You've been my best friend for, well, since we were little! And I mean really little! You can't just turn your back on us now!"

"I'm sorry, Zippy."

"But YOU'RE the one who's been helping me, driving me this whole time. YOU'RE the one who said not to kill the stinkers in the first place!"

"No, Zippy. I didn't. I told you to do what you think is right. And now I have to do what I think is right."

"But how can it be right? How can the destruction of every stinker be right? How can death, hate, and anger be right? I mean, the stinkers are so great-"

"How, Zippy? How are they great? So far, I've found them annoying, demanding, hungry, and frightened. Sure, they're not the green-skinned, fire-breathing, horned monstrosities I first imagined. But on the inside, their not much better."

"Of course they are! How-"

"How many truly excellent Stinkers have you encountered, Zippy? You've been here far longer than me. How many?"

Zippy was silent for a moment, thinking back. "Well, there's Loof, of course. I mean, he took me in. Fixed me up. Gave me a new life."

"One can't account for thousands, Zippy. Neither can four. I'm sorry, Zippy, but this is what I've chosen."

This time they were both silent. Finally Zippy spoke.

"You know that, most likely, there will be a war soon."

"Yes."

"And you know, that no matter what, I'm going to fight for the Stinkers."

"I thought so."

"Then, one day, we're going to be facing one another as enemies."

Zany slowly nodded.

"And you still want to do this?"

"It's the only way, Zippy."

"No, Zany, it's not. But that doesn't matter now. You let me make my choices, so now I'm going to let you make yours. But remember, Zany, deep down inside, I'll still be your friend."

"And I, yours. No matter what terrible things they do to me or how horrible I become."

They both nodded, then turned away.

"I'll miss you, Zany." Zippy called before vanishing into the jungle.

"And I'll miss you. Every day." Zany called back. He turned away sadly, and began his journey back to ZiZanZoon.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:10 am

ZANY HOW COULD YOU :cry:
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:25 am

I'm not sure...

I... might have an idea of what may or may not happen; I just don't want to say it out loud.
I won't even say as to whether or not this involves the CHOCOLATE CHEST OF DOOM!

Krishiv738
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Krishiv738 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:44 am

I would love if zap-bots,moo-bots :lol: ,zip-bots in the story
I am getting outta here, nothing is new, everything is boring.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Krishiv738 wrote:I would love if zap-bots,moo-bots :lol: ,zip-bots in the story
Are those Z-bots in WA3? I have not played that game yet. I'm hoping to soon, but I haven't been able to so far. If they are, then most likely they won't be in this story. Sorry.

However, maybe the third one...
LittleZbot wrote:...Sadly, I don't think I'll be making a third...
Heh Heh Heh

Jutomi@ If you wish, send me a PM explaining what you think will happen. It may give me an idea I didn't have before.

LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:38 am

Sorry for necro'ing,

But oh my god you used my Flame Bot idea!!

I feel so loved :D
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:10 am

Are you, off chance, going to make more of these? :mrgreen:

LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:41 pm

I will indeed. Eventually. I've had some...shall we say, different ideas that will make this much better. I just need to figure out how exactly to implement them.

Also, my fanbase disappeared.

Not that I ever really had one...

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:54 pm

You have Lexie and me. :(

LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Yeah, you have us!

We still like the story.

Quite honestly I'd say I haven't seen enough of the story :lol:

If you need more ideas, you could ask me via PM to think up of something for a particular area of it and I could see what my mind whips up. (I did after all do it so long ago, coughcoughflamebotcough)
Rawr.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:46 am

Huh. I guess you're right.

In that case...

Chapter 12: Search

"Okay. We just need a few clues as to where the ship is," Mr. Science said. He glanced back at the others, "Any ideas?"

"OH PICK ME PICK-"

"EXCEPT FOR WIENER."

Nobody answered.

"What about you, Zippy?" Mr. Science asked, "Zippy?"

Zippy wasn't there.

"Where's Zippy?"

"OH MAYBE-"

"Quiet, Wiener!" Mr. Science shouted, "Zippy! Where are you?"

"Have you ever noticed that whenever somebody is missing, you just stand there and shout their name, instead of, you know, LOOKING?" Zwikko asked.

"Looking? I never thought of that before. Okay, everybody-"

"I'm here!" Zippy called out, coming back from his talk with Zany.

"Oh, there you are! Now, where's Zany?"

"He's...not coming."

"What? Why?"

"It's a long story."

"But-"

"And we don't have much time," Zippy reminded him.

"Fine. I still like that whole 'looking' idea, though. Can we still do that?"

"What?" Zippy asked.

Zwikko looked at him, exasperated.

"Hurry up over there!" came Ned's voice, "I'm hungry!"

"And the jungle's scary..." Arrrggghhh!!!! whimpered.

"And hot," Zooney added.

"I think it's awesome!" Wiener shouted.

"Nice to know," Zippy said, "Okay, let's split up. Me and Zwikko will go to the left, Mr. Science and Zooney will go to the right, and Ned and Arrrggghhh!!!! will go straight ahead. We'll find the ship faster that way."

"What about-" Wiener began to ask.

"Wait a second, why was I paired up with the lunatic?" Zooney asked, "I'm not THAT horrible, right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mr. Science asked, offended.

"Fine. Mr. Science will go with Arrrggghhh!!!!-"

"Hey, I never agreed to that!" Arrrggghhh!!!! broke in.

"What about m-" Wiener tried to ask again.

"Forget it. I'LL take Mr. Science with me. Zwikko, you go with Zooney."

"Fine with me," Zooney said.

"I'm not feeling especially appreciated right now," Mr. Science grumbled as he shuffled over to Zippy.

"You aren't supposed to be," Zippy said, simply.

"But guys-" Wiener started. Suddenly he spied something. He ran over to it.

"Oh! A key! This is awesome! It probably unlocks a dungeon full of monsters, or maybe the insides of a giant robot, or a treasure chest containg or the map to THE CHOCOLATE CHEST OF DOOM! Maybe it's made of super-hard chocolate and unlocks THE CHOCOLATE CHEST OF DOOM itself! Maybe-"

Wiener suddenly realized that he was alone.

"Uh, hey, guys! Wait up!" He shouted, running straight ahead.

"Here we are at the spaceship!" ZiZanZoon announced, coming into a clearing. There lay a giant ship that was typical of the Z-bots. Purple, some blue, with a star-like shape.

"You don't have to narrate everything," Zany told him, "First, you were all, 'WE'RE WALKING THROUGH THE FOREST' and then 'I SEE A BIG BUSH' and now 'THERE'S THE GIANT SPACE-'"

"Okay, maybe it was a little melodramatic, but, admit it, this would have been a very boring trip if I hadn't."

Zany was about to retort, but bit his tongue. He had just gotten back into the DAS Federation, and he didn't want to get kicked out again.

They clambered aboard the spaceship and entered the bridge.

"All right, now I just have to insert the key to start this thing up - where's the key?" ZiZanZoon asked.

"Uh, key, sir?" Tyop questioned.

ZiZanZoon whirled around, "You lost it, didn't you?"

"Uh..."

"Great! Just great! That's the last time I let YOU park!"

"I was down in the engine room a bit, sir. It could have fallen out of my paws down there."

"For your sake, I hope so. To the engine room!" ZiZanZoon shouted, parading down the hall.

"I'm starving!" Ned complained.

"You are?! Oh, no, I'm scared of him!" Arrrggghhh!!!! said, frightened.

"What?"

"I've heard horror stories about Starving. He slowly affects you, you feel a lot of pain, and if you don't fix it soon-"

"I sorta think you got the wrong idea."

"Maybe I don't. Just wait until he gets to YOU."

"But I just said I was him-"

Arrrggghhh!!!! screamed and jumped into the bushes.

It was at this point that Wiener ran up.

"Guys! I thought I was lost! Good thing I found you! Look at this-"

Ned groaned.

Arrrggghhh!!!!'s voice came from the other side of the bushes, "Uh, Ned, you might want to see this."

Ned sighed and tramped through the bushes. He saw Arrrggghhh!!!! with wide eyes and a shaking finger pointing in front of him.

"What's that?" Arrrggghhh!!!! whispered.

Ned looked, and he saw it.

"That's...that's the Z-bot ship!"

"It looks scary."

"It looks awesome."

"It looks tasty."

"Oh! I better tell the others!" Wiener declared. Then, at the top of his lungs, he screamed, "HEY GUYS WE FOUND THE SHIP!"

Ned's hand hit his forehead.

ZiZanZoon stiffened.

"Did you hear that?"

"Sure did," Tyop said, staring out the window, "Looks like three of 'em found us."

There was silence for a few seconds.

"So, uh, what do we do now?" Zany asked.

The corner of ZiZanZoon's mouth lifted up.

"We'll give them a greeting they'll never forget. Or, should I say, never remember," ZiZanZoon gave a gravelly laugh.

Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:19 am

Yay! :mrgreen:

Fascinating!

I can only imagine what the others are thinking. :lol:

LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Hurrah!!

More Zippy, yay!

...What IS he planning to do, use some sort of mind wipe?
Rawr.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:55 pm

LexieTheFox wrote:Hurrah!!

More Zippy, yay!

...What IS he planning to do, use some sort of mind wipe?
Huh. I thought the plan was obvious. Oh well. Spoiler thingie just because it seems appropriate even though it doesn't spoil anything whatsoever.
He's planning to kill them. You know, because, if you're dead, you don't remember anything? Because you're dead? I made it sort of a joke because the villain usually says "they'll never forget" when he plans to kill them, but, if they're dead, how can they never forget? Bah. I was never good at humor anyway.