Other MS Games Discussion

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Other MS Games Discussion

Post by Technos72 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Before the Wonderland series, MS made the following games according to the website

- Frazzled
- Intensity XS
- Intensity XS Recharge
- Colony

Last month, I was going to buy one of these games. I remember trying the demos for each of them and they games were rather tricky. But I had to choose Frazzled because it's more fun, the backgrounds are cool, and the music is cool too.

In case you haven't noticed, Frazzled is a 3D version of that arcade game Klax (I'm assuming it was originally an arcade game) where you had to catch tiles rolling at you and arrange them in lines, kinda like Tetris with the fast action puzzle gameplay. But in Frazzled, the tiles are balls and there are extra elements to go with it, like special useful balls. I played Klax on an emulator and found it to be really hard, but Frazzled is easier, however slightly. Without any cheating or what not, the farthest I've reached in Frazzled was Level 35.

Earlier I found this Full Access Cheat on the internet which is basically a player file with all starting points unlocked. But just now, without any help, I discovered the game's cheat code which can skip levels. I'm not telling what it is, but if you go to the game's tips and tricks, you should find it somewhere...
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Discussions of these kind can occupy topics on their own - they don't have to be in this one topic.

I got all of them with the MS Games Collection, but I only really play Frazzled. Fun game.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

I have Intensity XS. Made it to the level after the hive, if I recall correctly. Fun, but I haven't played it in a while.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:57 pm

I got the free version of colony, but I don't play it all too much.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.