Old Point and Click Game with Pirates

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

HumanGamer
Rainbow Wonderlander

Old Point and Click Game with Pirates

Post by HumanGamer » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just remembered a game I played as a kid. I can't find it anywhere as I can't remember the name.

It had some big blue character like a bear or something and took place on an island. I remember at one part you had to go on a docked or crashed pirate ship or something.

I can't remember what the point of it was, but I remember it was a game similar to Freddi Fish or Pajama Sam.

Does anyone know what game it was?

~ Matt
WA3 Editor Tools
WOP Research
WA Map Recreation

I was previously known as cooldudepoke.
TheoX
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by TheoX » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi Matt,

I'm not sure what game you're referring to, but I figured I'd try and help anyway since no one else has posted here. There's a place on reddit.com where you can ask the internet questions like this (things you forgot), and often times they will tell you what you were thinking of. Just make an account and post on:

http://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue

Just make sure to follow the posting guidelines, and hopefully someone can help you figure this out!
(✿ ◕ᗜ◕)━♫.*・。゚
Currently making synth music as treehann
I make 2d games too at: treehann.itch.io
My old sig-bar image broke but I'm still thanking Pauline and Janet forever for their art!
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:50 am

I know this game. I know it. But for some reason I can not figure out what it is. If the OP has not figured it out yet, I'm going to start another expedition on the internet to remember what it is.
no
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:01 am

TheoX wrote:Hi Matt,

I'm not sure what game you're referring to, but I figured I'd try and help anyway since no one else has posted here. There's a place on reddit.com where you can ask the internet questions like this (things you forgot), and often times they will tell you what you were thinking of. Just make an account and post on:

Just make sure to follow the posting guidelines, and hopefully someone can help you figure this out!
Reddit really has everything.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:22 pm

tyteen4a03 wrote:
TheoX wrote:Hi Matt,

Reddit really has everything.
Hooray for Reddit!
no