My musical stuff

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

My musical stuff

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:48 pm

DO WANT: to share stuff
DO NOT WANT: to lose it if my computer ever goes kaput (already happened once)

I don't know if filedropper is permanent, probably not. I need to find some more permanent storage for these files.

Anyway, here's one track I'm quite proud of, "Warning". It's short, dark and strange. Uses Saga Musix's sample pack from the OpenMPT forums -- it's quite limited, but has some cool sounds in it.

http://www.filedropper.com/warning
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:11 pm

I suggest probably getting an external hard drive and setting up an automatic daily backup, so that if your hard drive fails or something, then you have a backup. There's also websites like Google Drive which give you 15GB of free storage, and I believe is permanent forever. These kind of websites that ask you for a membership, give you slow download speeds if you don't sign up for them, ugh, I don't trust them. Nice music by the way.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:53 pm

I actually do have an external HDD, I just forgot about it. Thanks. I'll still share my music whenever I have something I can feel proud of, though. :wink:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.