Can usernames be changed...?

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Can usernames be changed...?

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:29 pm

So, I've been on the Wonderland forums for a long time - since 2014, to be exact - and the username I use on here - Rainbowgamer - is really outdated. It almost seems in the "Edit Account Settings" page that changing usernames should be possible, but the field can't be edited... Is there a way I could change it to something that I actually use nowadays - Rainbowmon, or am I out of luck? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry if this isn't where I should post this, I wasn't sure and figured off-topic would be best.
myuacc1studios
Rainbow Wizard

Re: Can usernames be changed...?

Post by myuacc1studios » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 pm

Well, kidkidaaa1 had his name changed to |Cookie|, I don't know how, but I think he asked MS to change it.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:13 pm

It's possible, just PM me with your preferred name.

This is, however, only something I want to do very occasionally (and only at most once per user), since it can cause some confusion between older name and newer name posts for others.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Thanks, Patrick!

For anyone wondering, I consider caring and nature extremely important. The Care-Bears and Pokemon represent caring and nature, respectively, hence Care-mon, and I also believe balance is important, and a rainbow represents a balance of every color, hence, Rainbowmon.