Textureless Suction Tubes Glitch

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Textureless Suction Tubes Glitch

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Hi.

I'm currently working on a big adventure, but I keep encountering a glitch. In both the player and the editor, suction tubes appear completely black. I have tried reinstalling a vanilla version of the player/editor, but the glitch still happens.

Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, does anyone know how to fix it?

I wanted to upload a picture, but the file uploader on this forum doesn't seem to work on my laptop. Sorry!
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Sounds like it's an issue with your graphics card. I would try checking if your drivers are up to date, or try using integrated graphics if you're using a GPU (that seems to help with bizarre WSW text glitches so it may help here as well).
ImageImage
TheCracksOverhead#9565 | Oops, uh oh.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi. Sorry to bother you folks again, but I have another problem.

An area in my adventure uses custom music, and I want to use 241.ogg (hex F1) from MyNameIsKooky's music pack. For some reason however, the music always plays at 2X speed when I play the adventure.

Any advice?
DerpzSpycrab
Gold Wonderlander

Post by DerpzSpycrab » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:55 pm

yot yot5 wrote:Hi. Sorry to bother you folks again, but I have another problem.

An area in my adventure uses custom music, and I want to use 241.ogg (hex F1) from MyNameIsKooky's music pack. For some reason however, the music always plays at 2X speed when I play the adventure.

Any advice?
I think it might be a problem in that the music's Project Rate (Hz) is less than the value that WA uses. I don't remember what specific value WA uses though.