deleted

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

deleted

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by PhoenixBlaze on Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:40 pm, edited 13 times in total.
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:13 pm

The hub picture from Sylvan Plains doesn't look natural, you really should fix that by changing the walls to smooth and jagged. (Unless it's not supposed to look natural?)

As for the logo, I can try to make that. However, you would need to give me a main general theme that I can work with. For example, what would be the main area in the entire hub? The main, specific, area. If it's a place full of life, I'd make a green logo with some vines going in and out of the logo.

Also, I assume that the boss is going to be on the 8th level of each world.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:17 pm

FinnThor wrote:The hub picture from Sylvan Plains doesn't look natural, you really should fix that by changing the walls to smooth and jagged.
:oops: Whoops, I'll try to fix that.
FinnThor wrote:As for the logo, I can try to make that. However, you would need to give me a main general theme that I can work with. For example, what would be the main area in the entire hub? The main, specific, area. If it's a place full of life, I'd make a green logo with some vines going in and out of the logo.
I'm still deciding on whether to have a main hub or have all of the worlds be linked together in a linear format. I could have it so that you can play them in any order, but that doesn't seem right. Besides, you have to have eight stars in order to access the next world and the ninth level.
FinnThor wrote:Also, I assume that the boss is going to be on the 8th level of each world.
Correct. I've already worked out ideas for World 1 and World 3.
Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:59 pm

*cough* There's a thing called YawAdjust. *cough*
Seriously, unless the plot revolves around aliens who manually planted all the trees themselves you need to rotate plants.

And why in the Plains screenshot trees grow from inside the walls? I'd ZAdjust them to place them on top.
"Let us return to the past; it will be progress."
by Giuseppe Verdi
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Pawelec wrote:*cough* There's a thing called YawAdjust. *cough*
Seriously, unless the plot revolves around aliens who manually planted all the trees themselves you need to rotate plants.

And why in the Plains screenshot trees grow from inside the walls? I'd ZAdjust them to place them on top.
The evergreen trees are actually next to the walls, but because of how big they are, it looks like they're in the walls. However, the pink trees are inside the walls, so I agree with you there.

Also, I personally feel that in its current state, is fine without YawAdjusted trees, which could be used later on, but for that specific screenshot, it looks fine.

I'd also like to add something of my own for the plains screenshot. The water placement; It seems unnatural to me. If it was larger, and was a pond or a lake or something, then maybe it'd fit a bit better. (However, that can't really happen because of the small spaces that you see.)

For the screenshots of the adventures; Why not use the normal, wooden style? It fits the area better, at least, in my opinion.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:30 pm

FinnThor wrote:I'd also like to add something of my own for the plains screenshot. The water placement; It seems unnatural to me. If it was larger, and was a pond or a lake or something, then maybe it'd fit a bit better. (However, that can't really happen because of the small spaces that you see.)
I don't think you can see it in the screenshot, but there's a big flooded area that the water is a part of for 1-4.
FinnThor wrote:For the screenshots of the adventures; Why not use the normal, wooden style? It fits the area better, at least, in my opinion.
What do you mean? :?

edit: oh, okay, im used to using version 3 so i didn't notice, i'll go fix that now.
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 am

Decided to show a couple more screenshots...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.