The Wondertown Coup Collab (FINISHED)

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
TwingleTheScraggler
Gold Wonderlander

Re: The Wondertown Coup Collab

Post by TwingleTheScraggler » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:52 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:05 pm
TwingleTheScraggler wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:01 am
How do I make a collab entry? Do I just post a suggestion?
Use the Wonderland Adventures Editor to build an adventure and then send it to me in a private message.

For advanced functionality and more user-friendly features, you can use my custom editor.
Oh. I don't think I'll be able to do that.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:47 am

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:52 am
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:05 pm
Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:01 am
How do I make a collab entry? Do I just post a suggestion?
Use the Wonderland Adventures Editor to build an adventure and then send it to me in a private message.

For advanced functionality and more user-friendly features, you can use my custom editor.
Oh. I don't think I'll be able to do that.
That’s okay! You can still share any ideas you may have, whether that’s publicly or just privately with someone who has experience with the editor. Multiple people working together on one entry is entirely allowed!
TwingleTheScraggler
Gold Wonderlander

Post by TwingleTheScraggler » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:28 am

In that case, I would like to share my idea that Peegue should be emperor after taking over Wonderland.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:24 pm

On November 18th I received the 7th entry for the Wondertown Coup Collab. I just finished playing it.

:yearn: :yearn: :yearn: (Or, in PCPuzzle language: :piraterazz: :piraterazz: :piraterazz: )

If anyone else is wanting to make any entries, your deadline is December 31st! Chop, chop!
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:42 pm

On November 23rd, I received the 9th arcade game. Gamed and gaming.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:15 am

can i use custom music/textures for the coup collab entry?

I decided to get my hands on (And i got quite a lot free time in December) to make an entry. I am not sure if i will get the story consistent but i will try my best.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:51 pm

nasko222 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:15 am

I decided to get my hands on (And i got quite a lot free time in December) to make an entry. I am not sure if i will get the story consistent but i will try my best.
Custom music/textures/models are allowed (unsure about icons, which may cause inconsistencies between adventures). I think the only things you are not allowed to use are OpenWA-exclusive items and objects, as they won't work with the vanilla WAE3 editor because they don't exist there (such as camera snapping and music-changing CMDs). But things that do work there are allowed, such as links or truemovement.
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:40 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone!

On November 25th, I received the 10th arcade adventure. Cute!

On December 18th, I received the 11th arcade adventure. C...Cute???

Six days remain before the deadline.
nasko222 wrote:
Yes. Please be sure to read the first post of this thread if you haven't already. Many questions are answered there, along with the statement of some important rules.

Also, reminder to all that fun should be prioritized in your entries. Try to keep tedium and repetitiveness to a minimum, if possible.
|Cookie| wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:51 pm
nasko222 wrote:

Custom music/textures/models are allowed (unsure about icons, which may cause inconsistencies between adventures). I think the only things you are not allowed to use are OpenWA-exclusive items and objects, as they won't work with the vanilla WAE3 editor because they don't exist there (such as camera snapping and music-changing CMDs). But things that do work there are allowed, such as links or truemovement.
Custom icons are a little messy since a hub can only use one custom icon set that applies across all adventures. I'm trying to coordinate things carefully in this regard, especially since I did not realize that until recently.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:11 pm

I am not sure If i will have time to complete it. If not, Are you interested in the WLV files? I built like 10 wlvs of what I assume is really nice town scenery.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:35 pm

nasko222 wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:11 pm
I am not sure If i will have time to complete it. If not, Are you interested in the WLV files? I built like 10 wlvs of what I assume is really nice town scenery.
Ohhh, ten wlvs is a lot! If you don't have time to make puzzles or action segments or anything like that, that's totally okay. In the past I've received some collab entries that are primarily just dialogs without accompanying gameplay challenges. Does that make it sound more manageable? If not, I could try to find a way to use the wlvs if you can't finish your entry in time.

Four days remain! Reminder to everyone: It's totally okay to submit a "rough draft" by the deadline, and then you can polish things up for about 3 days after the deadline. My life situation is working out such that I can hopefully get this collab released within the week after the deadline, so don't idle for too long!
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:33 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:35 pm
My life situation is working out such that I can hopefully get this collab released within the week after the deadline, so don't idle for too long!
This obviously didn't happen, as I decided to opt for a high-quality release rather than a rushed release. With all the playtesting I've had to do, this was definitely the right call. However, an end is finally in sight. I think I can get the collab released not too long from now.