"Forgotten Memories" | 20th Anniversary Collab Hub Project

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

"Forgotten Memories" | 20th Anniversary Collab Hub Project

Post by RoberTime » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:40 am

CONTRIBUTORS BESIDES ME:
none yet.

=====

Now is a good time for me to announce and start this special hub, in commemoration of the Wonderland series' 20th anniversary here in year 2022 (More specifically, this upcoming October)...

WA: FORGOTTEN MEMORIES is a project I would like to accomplish, with the help of many of the friends I have found since I joined the community 10+ years ago.

THE PLOT:

Ten years since all the events of Wonderland Adventures, including those of the Z-Bot invasion, not many things have changed in Wonderland, except for the fact that the first friend you discovered prior to your adventures, Pootsy, went and strongly graduated from the Academy of Magic, and is now a physicist in mental preservation and archival for the academy team. Pootsy now owns a magical library full of others' preserved memories and adventures, that was erected near Wondertown.

Now, a celebration is to take place at Pootsy's library, during this tenth year since Wonderland was saved from the Z-Bots. Many notable stinkers of Wonderland, the magic students, thwarts, ice trolls, even the inhabitants from other planets are attendees for the party. However, surely nothing much has changed for the past years? What if one of the stinkers of Wonderland turned themselves in as a bad apple? hint hint.

During the party, our friends just so happened to find this so-called enemy enter the party, without anybody addressing to what has become of them over the past ten years. This enemy took over the library and began altering it with its own dark magic, as well as emptying the minds of most of the partygoers. Fortunately, some of the magic students took charge and fought back through most of said power. Including Guggenheimer, who casted a giant special Floing bubble over the scene.

With only very few still mobilized from the magic of Floing, including the hero themselves. The hero must save many of the dark magic's victims, restore their minds full of memories within the now-twisted library, and have Cedric-in-the-morning teleport them to safety. However, gathering said memories may require the hero to enter and negotiate through them, since the warped magic and taint of the library have grown them into portals to worlds and other. Once the hero can save all of the members and take them to safety, they can have one last showdown with whatever surprise that has showed up...

=====

The demo is attached to this head post! Check it out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RoberTime on Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Re: "Forgotten Memories" | 20th Anniversary Collab Hub Project

Post by RoberTime » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:59 am

Ahh, that was quick! (Though I may have rushed it this morning)

The demo for the hub has been uploaded on the above post! It contains one adventure and some plot at the end. Hopefully this content gives you ideas for what adventures to make. Also, the plot has been tweaked from what I typed on the first post. Just so I don't overcomplicate that and filling a map up with crazy mechanism, something like that.

Note that most NPCs later in the demo are placeholders. YOU get to decide which notable NPC you want in this part! I say that because when you choose to make an adventure or two, you can pick a specific NPC and its memories you must retrieve in them. If you have any other questions about making some adventures, I'll answer them for better ideas.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Re: "Forgotten Memories" | 20th Anniversary Collab Hub Project

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:39 pm

nice plot, i still wish for hubs to me more unique by adding customly coded objects. this particular one has some potential