Current Version: JULY 2019
This archive contains almost all of the custom content for the latest WA Editor released upto 15th of August 2019.
The download of the archive is roughly 93 MB. However for the editor, it is mandatory to have more than 1 GB of space, and more than that if you want to have custom music. Make sure that you have to use 7-zip for extracting it.
This archive will receive monthly updates, so better watch this topic from time to time if you want to be updated.
Note that the topic is now migrated to Custom Adventures and Hubs, since it is actually a collection. (I seriously don't know where to put these type of things )
In order to download and install the archive, you need WA Editor v10.1.0. If you have any prior version, then download the update pack by clicking here and follow the instructions in ‘how_to_install.txt’ file.
Once you have these things, download the "WA3E_Archive.7z" file from the download link given below, and use installation instructions in the next section to install the archive.
The installation of this update is pretty easy.
STEP 1: Extract the contents of the archive in a fresh directory
STEP 2: Put all the folders in your main editor folder
STEP 3: Copy "player.exe", "wg.exe" and Data folder to "WA - PQ" directory, however DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY FILE.
-More than 500(!) amazing adventures
-All the adventures are already unpacked for you
-More than 20 exciting hubs
-Tons of other custom material (more than 200 of textures, models etc!)
-Additionally, a recently updated manual for editor created by me
-Includes much of the custom content from WA Editor v0.96 archive (except the adventures)
1. How is the archive updated?
Ans: This archive receives monthly updates regularly. Following are the major changes that are made in monthly updates.
- Including of the custom content released in that month. For example, if there is November 2018 update, then all the content released till November 2018 is included in the archive.
- Addition of any missed content.
- Fixing of any bugs that could have made into the archive
- General improvements
2. Why are some adventures doubled?
Ans: Some users release two different versions of the same adventure. Therefore, both the versions are added and so you see duplicate adventures.
3. What other things are excluded from the collection?
Ans: Along with custom music, some unlicensed contents of Pawelec's custom lair is also excluded from the collection. Interested users can download it.
4. How do you created the archive?
Ans: Creating a archive is not that easy. I started my work on July of 2017. I had downloaded all of the custom content at that time, and even arranged them as well as was planning to release it as a archive. However, due to inactivity of community members the idea was discontinued. And when I installed Windows 10, all that arranged stuff was gone! Fortunately, they were already in my WA Editor copy and I saved them in USB. So, I was able to keep on updating my copy. And when the time came, I took all content from this editor copy and prepared the archive. I haven't took the content from USB as it would take time. Now whenever I download any content, first I put it in my main editor copy first and then in the archive.
5. All the custom adventures are already unpacked. Why so?
Ans: As I said in my answer 4, I took all content from my editor copy and prepared the archive. So, all the adventures are already unpacked. This is good; you don't have to wait for more than 500(!) adventures to be unpacked.
7. Other Custom Material
Currently, custom music and some of the contents of Pawelec's Custom Lair are excluded.
Replacements to Pawelec's custom content will be added soon, however AoEO trees from Pawelec's Custom Lair (reason: bad quality of trees) and custom music will NEVER be added to the archive.
But, you can still download the excluded custom material from the Other Custom Content forum: viewforum.php?f=36
* Midnight Synergy for creating Wonderland
* Me for the archive
* Emerald141 for the WA Editor Guide
* MyNameIsKooky for the WA3E Data Topic
* Qloof234 for his object parameters list
* FinnThor for removing AoEO trees from CvP
* Pawelec for his findings and remaking his content for the archive
* HumanGamer for preparing WonderPlus mod with WA Editor Source
* Alex for adding two new general commands
* OpenWA Team for making new and exciting versions of WA Editor
* And many thanks to the Wonderland Forum Community!
If you want, you may post comments, feedbacks, bug reports related to this archive here.
Hope you all enjoy using the archive!