Dani's Diving Adventure (Hub)

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
ZedBot Masterclass
Bronze Wonderlander

Dani's Diving Adventure (Hub)

Post by ZedBot Masterclass » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:14 am

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeutJXkkIQ4
Level Solutions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... jGYNvH8cRy
Newest version of OpenWA recommended.

Hello everyone! This is a hub my brother and I have been working on for a couple months over the summer.
This was originally made for a friend (hence the title), but we decided to post it here, since we actually finished it. As such, most of the characters are based on our own friends, but it's still playable for anybody.
It's actually a pretty big hub, has about 90 stars and a cool postgame as well!

Any levels with a "made by Preston" are made by me, everything else by my brother Stockton.
Feel free to check it out!

Install instructions:
Download either the Direct Download if you want to play it in the normal hubs player, or Hub Manager Download if you want to use the Complete Hubs feature.
Open the .ZIP and place it in your wonderland editors directory. (It's the one with the UserData and Data folders in it.)
If you're using Direct Download, you're done, just open it in the player.
If you're using hub manager, launch the player, and then open the hubmanager.exe, and you should be able to install it from there.

Also, if you downloaded the hub before this message existed (8/27/21), and are using the hub manager to play it, you'll want to download this patch as well (just puts in some custom content that didn't make it, none of the adventures are changed): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okank7fo07yg ... 1BbHa?dl=1

Direct Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsnnih0ckz395 ... d.zip?dl=1
Hub Manager Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ace9zcvjn9w2m ... 2.zip?dl=1 (v2 patch)
Last edited by ZedBot Masterclass on Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
john1013
Silver Wonderlander

Re: Dani's Diving Adventure (Hub)

Post by john1013 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:34 pm

Lordy I think we're gonna need some help. I know you just posted this but I have been looking for some good finished hubs that were more than just a few adventures, and stumbled across this one this morning. I couldn't figure out how to get gems on gage's lost cell phone, and now I'm stuck trying to get gems on shower showdown.

(actually a lot of gems and coins 😂)
ZedBot Masterclass
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by ZedBot Masterclass » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:17 pm

We actually do have all of the level solutions recorded (all gems/coins I believe), although I only have a handful of them on my computer at the minute.
Anyways, here's Shower Showdown. https://youtu.be/c5k46AwFDMQ
I'll try to get the earlier levels posted when I get a chance as well, and then put them all in a playlist.
john1013
Silver Wonderlander

Post by john1013 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:18 pm

That would be awesome 🤩
Thanks!
ZedBot Masterclass
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by ZedBot Masterclass » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:43 am

Update (8/27/21) for the Hub Manager version:
The Hub Manager download has been updated to include this patch.
This just adds in some of the custom content that didn't make it (no peeking if you don't want spoilers though!!)
If you downloaded it already, you can download the patch here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okank7fo07yg ... 1BbHa?dl=1
This won't mess up your save data or anything, none of the adventures or dialogs or anything like that are changed.

Don't worry about this if you aren't using hub manager, it'll work perfectly fine for you.
ZedBot Masterclass
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by ZedBot Masterclass » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:31 am

Level solutions are now being posted!
2 videos will be posted every day at 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM CST.
At the time of posting, there are solutions for 3 levels, which can be found in this playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... jGYNvH8cRy
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:51 pm

I swear I'll get around to this xD I have so much other stuff going on atm though,
and as-is I'm making those things harder on myself by procastinating and making my own adventures '>.>

Look forward to trying this out. Hopefully I don't find this message 3-10 years from now without ever having played it and think "Yup classic me". :)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
ZedBot Masterclass
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by ZedBot Masterclass » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:27 am

Jutomi wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:51 pm
I swear I'll get around to this xD I have so much other stuff going on atm though,
and as-is I'm making those things harder on myself by procastinating and making my own adventures '>.>

Look forward to trying this out. Hopefully I don't find this message 3-10 years from now without ever having played it and think "Yup classic me". :)
Haha, totally get that. I spent over a week not releasing a solution for a standalone adventure I had meant to post asap. Time really does go by fast.

By the way, to anyone who is stuck on an adventure (or just has no desire to play the hub and would rather just watch the solutions), all of the adventures are now uploaded! They can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... jGYNvH8cRy
john1013
Silver Wonderlander

Post by john1013 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:54 pm

Where is the iceman ducketh? I only found 2 levels after the troll and the bridge didn’t fully go up to the temple, so I’m assuming I missed a level based on your videos!
ZedBot Masterclass
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by ZedBot Masterclass » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:39 pm

john1013 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:54 pm
Where is the iceman ducketh? I only found 2 levels after the troll and the bridge didn’t fully go up to the temple, so I’m assuming I missed a level based on your videos!
After beating Duck Amuck in the jungle (the southern level), a transporter comes up that takes you back to Berry Town.
There's a cave that is blocked off by a pillar on one side, you can enter the cave from the opposite side.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:34 pm

Bump.

Wow, can't believe I never posted back for this hub. :oops:

although Cookie and I played it a long time ago, I just decided to try the post-game content and I really enjoyed the humor, puzzles, adventure, and the unique usage of the new commands, thank you for spending time and effort for this hub, and of course, the wild Santa! :)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
ZedBot Masterclass
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by ZedBot Masterclass » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:54 am

ab-47 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:34 pm
Bump.

although Cookie and I played it a long time ago, I just decided to try the post-game content and I really enjoyed the humor, puzzles, adventure, and the unique usage of the new commands, thank you for spending time and effort for this hub, and of course, the wild Santa! :)
Haha, thank you for playing and we're glad you enjoyed it!
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:06 am

ab-47 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:34 pm
Bump.

Me too????
Man this is such a high-quality hub, it deserves more attention. It's filled with love, care, and great jokes. :mrgreen:

The hospital joke with santa KILLED me, such a good and memorable punchline...

Thank you very much for making this, it's probably the best currently released hub out there. :P
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:22 am

This hub seriously needs more attention (edit: totally just got ninja'd by cookie). Just finished the endgame, and wow. This whole thing was unhinged to a degree in a very good way, and thanks for the fun, laughs, and (I'm supposing) inside jokes that flew over my head. This was wildly entertaining.

More jokes, please.