New adventure - All or nothing!

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

New adventure - All or nothing!

Post by |Cookie| » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello again!
Now that POTZ editor is out, I started to play around with it, A LOT.
And I most say it's pretty much awesome!
So I made this simple adventure just for fun (also for learning more about some the new stuff), it has 3 wlvs, and it (should) be impossible to win it without getting all the coins.
Hope you enjoy it!
One last note: There are 2 secret dialogs in this adventure, can you find them?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm

That was pretty fun, thanks!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Most of the time, I went somewhere in between.

Thanks for this amazing level that horrified me in several ways. :mrgreen:

Note: I'm bad with lurkers, but apparently I can dance across their teath if I have to.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Lucky-Luc
Rainbow Master

Post by Lucky-Luc » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:16 pm

What an evil evil final part! I could solve the first room without too much trouble and quite some magic left, but it was fun enough. The second room was really neat (if I did it the way it was intended). But wow, that last room. Pure evil ;)

Found one secret note. Didn't find the other one, but oh well...

Anyway, nice adventure!
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:17 pm

I didn't find any. :oops:

|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:52 am

Thank you all for your feedbacks!
Lucky-Luc wrote:The second room was really neat (if I did it the way it was intended).
I really hope that you used the intended solution, because I actually cannot find another solution for this. :P
Jutomi wrote:I didn't find any. :oops:
They are hidden in some evil places, so don't worry if you didn't find them, but here's their places, in case you want to know. :wink:
Dialog1 wrote:In the 2nd wlv, behind a pointless barrel in the magic room, Pow it.
Dialog2 wrote:In the 3rd wlv, in the middle area, you can kinda see a door thingy in the left side, it's actually a fake wall.
My level list
Woof Woof
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:28 am

That was fun! I'm just about certain I did the second room incorrectly, though. :lol:

Found both of the hidden dialogues, you should've seen the look on my face when I found the first one. :P
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:01 am

Qloof234 wrote:That was fun! I'm just about certain I did the second room incorrectly, though. :lol:
Thanks!
Can you tell me what did you do to solve the second room? I am intrested to know. :P
Unless you actually did the actual solution and thought that it's not the actual one.
However, this is the original solution for the magic room:
Spoiler wrote:1- Make a floing bubble, and then blink through it.
2- Take 1 flash charger, and go flash the kaboom, then wait for the floing bubble to pop.
3- Use Pow and Blink to get the coins.
4- Do step 1.
5- Go with Floing, then Flo next to the white gate right when the first flo pops.
6- Go with Blink, and blink through the floing bubble, then step on the white button.
7- Go back to the magic room and take 1 FLASH, then try to get back to the very first room, and use the kaboom to destroy the barrel.
Qloof234 wrote:Found both of the hidden dialogues, you should've seen the look on my face when I found the first one. :P
:lol:
My level list
Woof Woof
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:06 am

kidkidaaa1 wrote:
2- Take 1 flash charger, and go flash the kaboom, then wait for the floing bubble to pop.
4- Do step 1.
5- Go with Floing, then Flo next to the white gate right when the first flo pops.
6- Go with Blink, and blink through the floing bubble, then step on the white button.
7- Go back to the magic room and take 1 FLASH, then try to get back to the very first room, and use the kaboom to destroy the barrel.
That's... more or less exactly what I did, actually. Not in the same order, but still. Just one of those "hmm, this would work but is this actually what was intended" moments, I guess. :lol:

Clever! I like it. :D
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 am

Qloof234 wrote:
kidkidaaa1 wrote:
4- Do step 1.
That's... more or less exactly what I did, actually. Not in the same order, but still. Just one of those "hmm, this would work but is this actually what was intended" moments, I guess. :lol:

Clever! I like it. :D
Thanks!
Glad you enjoyed it! :D
My level list
Woof Woof
Lucky-Luc
Rainbow Master

Post by Lucky-Luc » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:06 am

kidkidaaa1 wrote:However, this is the original solution for the magic room:
4- Do step 1.
Clever! I did it slightly differently:
Step 1 to 3 can be done in my solution, too.
4. Reflash Kaboom! into Pop area.
5. Place a floing bubble in the Pop area. Charge your gloves with Blink.
6. Go to the most northern spot of the ZipBot area. Shoot 1 Blink into the bubble. Blink quickly through the red suction tubes and into the rainbow teleporter. Press all buttons.
7. Wait for floing bubble to pop (shouldn't take too long anymore). Walk through the turned of suction tubes and take the boomer with you.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Lucky-Luc wrote:Clever! I did it slightly differently:
Step 1 to 3 can be done in my solution, too.
4. Reflash Kaboom! into Pop area.
5. Place a floing bubble in the Pop area. Charge your gloves with Blink.
6. Go to the most northern spot of the ZipBot area. Shoot 1 Blink into the bubble. Blink quickly through the red suction tubes and into the rainbow teleporter. Press all buttons.
7. Wait for floing bubble to pop (shouldn't take too long anymore). Walk through the turned of suction tubes and take the boomer with you.
Woah, this is actually very smart! :o
My level list
Woof Woof
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:29 am

The first room was really clever, though I did not use all the chargers.

I solved the second room the intended way and it was extremely fun... but just a note, one can (after collecting the coins) blink through the red tubes (like in Lucky-Luc's solution), then open the tollgate by standing near it (diagonally) then blink diagonally past the barrel... thus rendering all other tricks completely useless.

The third room is evil beyond words. The last part (near the exit) has a path which leads almost directly to the top with no need to go through the bottom and encounter even more pain. Thank god for that! :lol:

I really like this level (especially if you do the second room "properly"), very nice.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

All or Nothing!

Post by Jutomi » Fri May 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Another marvelous adventure, Cookie.. I mean kidkidaaa111. :mrgreen:

Here are my video playthroughs!

Part 1
Part 2

Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Re: New adventure - All or nothing!

Post by Nobody » Mon May 23, 2022 7:06 pm

It's been years since this adventure released, but I just now played it, and I found another alternate solution to the second wlv instead of finding the intended solution.
Alternate Solutionman wrote:Flashed the barrel blocking a coin onto the white button using Floing and Blink to get back, used Floing and Blink to press every DiamondOnce button except the red one then get back, used Floing and Blink to get Floing charges past the Blink charger, painstakingly walked through all but the red section of the rainbow suction tube and placed a Floing bubble, then went back, got Blink, painstakingly walked through again and shot a Blink charge through the Floing bubble, used leftover Blink charges to quickly get to the Pow charge, and Powed the final barrel. By doing this I was able to completely ignore the Baby Boomer, which I assumed was a red herring or something.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves