2nd Adventure - Maintenance Tunnels

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

2nd Adventure - Maintenance Tunnels

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:00 pm

===Scritter Mystery Pentalogy===
Wild Scritter Chase
Maintenance Tunnels

After discovering that all the scritters in the world have vanished, you tracked them into a mysterious lab... thing. You discovered that they had been doing... strange things to the scritters. Now you have made it into the maintenance tunnels, where you can access the scritters!

It's a little short, but that's partly because I'm getting used to the POTZ editor and partly because the next few adventures are going to be much larger.
Also, DO NOT attempt to play the first part in the WA3 editor. It will not work. I'm currently trying to port it to this editor, but I've run into some problems so that will take a while.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEEMAN223344 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky-Luc
Rainbow Master

Post by Lucky-Luc » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Er... forgot something? ;)
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Oops.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:39 pm

What a bizarre adventure!

Thank you for sharing it with us. :mrgreen:

I feel bad for the scritters, though...
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Lucky-Luc
Rainbow Master

Post by Lucky-Luc » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:47 pm

You could have saved them!! Well... At least one of them ;)

Anyway, yeah, strange little adventure. I have no clue what I was supposed to do in the second room, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do it ;)
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 pm

I got to save two of them. :mrgreen:

I still feel bad for the two that got eaten, though.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Lucky-Luc wrote:You could have saved them!! Well... At least one of them ;)

Anyway, yeah, strange little adventure. I have no clue what I was supposed to do in the second room, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do it ;)
If you finished the adventure, please let me know what you did in the second room, I'd like to know any alternate solutions. :D
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 pm

This was a peculiar but entertaining little adventure. Thanks. :)
Lucky-Luc
Rainbow Master

Post by Lucky-Luc » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:54 pm

DEEMAN223344 wrote:
Lucky-Luc wrote:You could have saved them!! Well... At least one of them ;)

If you finished the adventure, please let me know what you did in the second room, I'd like to know any alternate solutions. :D
Not much actually...
Get a few flash charges. With the baby boomer, cross the doors in the lower section (with yourself taking the upper way). Flash the chomper into the lower corridor. Leave again with the boomer. Flash it. Reflash it onto white button. Done! :)
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:18 pm

Wow. I wouldn't have thought to do that.
Intended Solution wrote:Get a few flash charges. Flash the boomer onto the indigo button. Redirect the turtle onto the purple button or ignore it since it isn't meant to be there anymore. Flash the boomer back to you. Wake up the wee stinker and take them to the lower area. Get the boomer to the cyan button and the wee stinker to the green one. Go over to the purple gates. When the black gates go down and back up, flash the chomper. Get off the purple gates and move the wee stinker onto the fire button, and the boomer onto the swamp button. Wait for the spikeball to go onto the stone button and die. Move the wee stinker onto the gold button and go back over to the entrance to the lower corridor. Flash the chomper. Run back and flash the boomer. Run into the right corridor and get onto the white button. Have the boomer stand above the barrel and blow up, killing the chomper. Put the boomer on the white button and the wee stinker on the rainbow button. Done!
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi Deeman!
This adventure looked complicated, but I left the second room without using 4 charges, and some other buttons.
It was a good adventure though. Thanks!

Since you want to know an alternate solution...
alternate solution wrote:1. Flash the boomer onto the indigo button.
2. Press the purple button and get the turtle to make a bridge from mainland to indigo button.
3. Get the Wee Stinker to the top row of buttons, and the boomer to the bottom row of buttons.
4. When the "Uo gates" have opened, flash the Chomper onto the yellow/Uo button. Get the baby boomer across the yellow gate first.
5. Run through the yellow gates. Proceed to destroy the barrel and get out
Lucky-Luc's version looks far simpler than mine...

Also I find it ironic that I caused the Scritters' deaths, when I was supposed to be searching for them.