New Adventure: Interrupted Flight

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Jinx133
Silver Wonderlander

New Adventure: Interrupted Flight

Post by Jinx133 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello!

Finally, I just made an adventure that I think is worth sharing! :D
I hope you will enjoy playing it as well.

Please let me know what do you think/if you find any problems, and I hope you will enjoy your gameplay!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:46 am

It looks good but I can only go up to opening the first purple gate because you can't blink onto items like gems. Please test your levels after you add finishing touches, it seems unsolvable.
Monofly
Rainbow Seeker

Post by Monofly » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:08 am

Nice first adventure :) . The z-bots part took me awhile as so as the last zapbot part. I managed to finished this amazing adventure :) .
Wonderman109 wrote:It looks good but I can only go up to opening the first purple gate because you can't blink onto items like gems. Please test your levels after you add finishing touches, it seems unsolvable.
Here's what I've done.
SPOILER wrote:Use the remaining floing and do the same on how to get the keycard.
Last edited by Monofly on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:51 am

Wow! That was a great adventure! Those z-bots sure left me zapped 70% of the time! :shock:

I expect more of your levels, jinx133! :)
Wonderman109 wrote:It looks good but I can only go up to opening the first purple gate because you can't blink onto items like gems. Please test your levels after you add finishing touches, it seems unsolvable.
It is solvable, go back and check out some of the leftover elements in the puzzle. :wink:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Welcome00 wrote:Nice first adventure :) . The z-bots part took me awhile as so as the last zapbot part. I managed to finished this amazing adventure :) .
Here's what I've done.
SPOILER wrote:Use the remaining floing and do the same on how to get the keycard.
Ohhh.... :lol: Oops. Sorry Jinx!
sonicoll
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonicoll » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:25 pm

It is excellent! But it seems that the puzzle has a loophole.

I didn't press the star button to get out. Instead, I froze the Zapbot with floing, which may not be the intended solution.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Successful Flight

Post by Jutomi » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:41 am

Hello, Jinx!

I very much enjoyed this adventure - it was indeed one that haunted me, but I've finally finished it with flying colours - literally!

I hope you enjoy - I sure know I did. :mrgreen:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.